Sign in to follow this  
lundahldaniel

Noldor, Utsuho, Thomas CreateVehicle Restriction #1 on SE 64

I found a line in the server log that says Noldor tries to create vehicles on SE 64 3rd September at 11.20.

Found some more people creating vehicles. Utsuho_reiuji 3rd September at 17.18 and Thomas 3rd September at 11.14

Noldor: http://imageshack.us...oldorcheat.jpg/

Utsuho: http://imageshack.us/f/803/cheat2p.jpg/

Thomas: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/cheat3i.jpg/

post-103747-0-30905500-1346688902_thumb.

Edited by lundahldaniel

Take down those screenshots and copy and paste the particular log found in the createvehicle.log with the IP and GUID removed. You do not want to post that information on a public forum. The IP in particular since there are things that can be done to someone via having their IP address on hand.

Do it quickly as well before a moderator just edits or deletes your thread. Also, just because there was a createvehicle kick doesn't mean it was spawning vehicles. Createvehicle kicks happen when your client fails to load into a server, or there's a mis-match when loading in(during the phase in which your body is in the debug plains) that you are actually a bird(seagull) so if that kick happens to look like "Player Name Guid #0 "SeaGull"

"Player Name Guid #1 "Seagull"

Then it's nothing to worry about. But still, post it up here. If you see a kick rest assured it's doing it's job. It's preventing people from executing that script, so even in a case where it's sketchy as to whether or not to ban that person, it's still going to auto kick every time anyway. For the record, anything that shows up in remoteexec.txt is 99% of the time malicious and should be banned for. It's usually shitty public hack scripts people found on google.

Then it's nothing to worry about. But still, post it up here. If you see a kick rest assured it's doing it's job. It's preventing people from executing that script, so even in a case where it's sketchy as to whether or not to ban that person, it's still going to auto kick every time anyway. For the record, anything that shows up in remoteexec.txt is 99% of the time malicious and should be banned for. It's usually shitty public hack scripts people found on google.

BattlEye kicks me (and others too) when im driver in an air vehicle and crash. i cant remember exactly, but maybe its RemoteExec restriction #45

BattlEye kicks me (and others too) when im driver in an air vehicle and crash. i cant remember exactly, but maybe its RemoteExec restriction #45

This is caused by the server using an outdated remoteexec.txt.

i got kicked after hitting right shift P and some menu opened up and then i got kicked for create vehicle #1 or somethin

thanks for showing there ip's, idiot. you dont just give info out like that, even if they are hacking.

thanks for showing there ip's, idiot. you dont just give info out like that, even if they are hacking.

I would happily give out all the IP address of hackers for the world to see. It's not because I hate their guts and wish a plague upon them and their unborn children but because there is actually jack shit people can do with an IP address. Especially since most hackers go out of their ways to making sure they have dynamic IP's assigned by their ISP.

Are you thinking people are like: "Yay - lets all go ddos a random kids IP address found on an internet forum..." - Even the most stupid script kiddies have better targets than that.

I would happily give out all the IP address of hackers for the world to see. It's not because I hate their guts and wish a plague upon them and their unborn children but because there is actually jack shit people can do with an IP address. Especially since most hackers go out of their ways to making sure they have dynamic IP's assigned by their ISP.

Are you thinking people are like: "Yay - lets all go ddos a random kids IP address found on an internet forum..." - Even the most stupid script kiddies have better targets than that.

you never know, ive been ddosed by a fag clan on a server before.....