You must have a mic and skype and at lest 14+ and from USA and help one another

want to join me just write

How much do you play:

How good you are:

PLZ comment i want to make a team

Edited by satipatrick@aol.com

I'm 23

Just bought the game but I'm enjoying it

I'm good around zombies. I'm like a worm on the ground.

I also am lonely, the only people I've met ingame have shot me in the face.

I think inventory carries over so heres some of what I have.

Makarov with 16 bullets

random ammunition

Tent

Alice Pack

Crossbow

Hatchet

Flares

Beans

I just started playing a couple hours ago.

Edited by randyg

Have a look at my signature mate. it might be something for you.

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We have over 200 registered Day Z players and most of them team up in small groups, or "fire teams of of 4-8 players. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye!

I must stress we aren not a clan at all, we're just a community for casual to serious players (it's upto you how you use our community) but we do have our own in-house "home" multi-game clan within the community. There are also other affiliated/friendly clans and groups within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans to take part in sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!"

212.187.246.58:9140