peep

Private Hive: Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation |Advanced Whitelist|Custom Loot/Buildings|24/7 Admins|IRC Support|

We were that clan, the clan I am in were regulars and well known on the server - we killed and stole vehicles from one of the admins, he then abused us in side chat with his friends and everytime we responded to defend ourselves he threatened to ban us. He kept on trying to provoke us, some responded and argued with him trying to defend themselves from accusations of being hackers etc (which the admins knew none of us were, confirmed by another admin after log check). They banned our whole clan and the admin went unpunished. We did argue back with the guy, but his actions and abuse across side chat was unnacceptable in the first place.

The real lesson learned was don't kill a cherno camping sniper who has admin access.

I am unsure as to who you're accusing, but I am definitely interested so I can clear up any confusion related to that. The clan Zorin was referring to was [101] who was banned for having multiple members being incredibly obnoxious in side chat, I was getting multiple complaints from different groups daily and didn't do anything about it, but when I finally witnessed enough abuse and taunting from the members of that clan (aimed at other people, not myself) I decided to go ahead and make some bans. The funny thing is, I actually played with them and never had much of an issue with them myself when it came to the way they played the game, even though their primary objectives were to run over tents and drive vehicles into the ocean. But when I get complaints from half of the server about them being obnoxious over side chat and bragging about how hilarious it is to kill people and destroy things, while commenting on how 'mad' they must be, and then give plenty of warnings about it which are ignored, I have to take action. That group played with two of the admins, but regardless of who we play with we don't hand out favours because of it.

The thing I do regret and apologise for is that I wasn't clear enough on why the clan was banned, since you seem to be misunderstood on why it happened. Hell, none of the admins even kept any vehicles stored anywhere, I barely even play the game, and the other admin (only had two at the time) was joining you in the fun.

It's also worth noting that this happened two months ago when we were very new, and this is the one of the two admin abuse claims that have come up in that time period. 99% of the bans made are hack related, with a few of them being for excessive side chat abuse. I do not moderate gameplay whatsoever and people know that.

Edited by Peep

I've played on server 1 the last day or so and just wanted to say the server is very fast and smooth. I've had no lag the game seems to play very well. A lot of servers you can see performance issues when they get up around 30+ players and loot spawns sometimes start freaking out, but so far it's been very good on your server.

I will say I've had a bit of a rough go though..I usually don't die a lot on private Hives but I've died 5 times just yesterday which becomes a bit frustrating. 3 of the deaths were combat related which I'm ok with aside from guy sniping new spawns with an AS50, but that's DayZ. (getting used to no 3rd person is rough)

I did however have 2 deaths from glitches.. The first was from a tree stand where I just randomly broke my legs.. The second was after a restart and soon as I logged in I was falling from the sky and died as soon as I hit the ground. This one was abit annoying as I was all the way up north and had all the parts to fix a Black SUV I had found, but by the time I made it back to my body someone else had taken the SUV.

The ladder was likely a game glitch but the random dropping from the air soon as I logged in & loaded was very odd and I've only experienced that from hackers. I don't think it was a hacker but it was very odd.

I'm going to try to get 2 of my friends I play with to jump over to this server, but I'm not sure if they will being there is no 3rd person now. Maybe if the 2nd server gets populated.

One suggestion I'd like to make.. Add more bicycle spawns. In real life there would be loads of bikes around and they would likely be one of the main forms of transportation, being they are quiet and require no fuel.

Edited by crockett

More bicycle spawns is likely going to happen soon, and as for the dropping players from the sky I know what's causing that and it should be fixed next restart.

I approve this server, joined a couple of week ago and haven't met a single hacker or witnessed any admin abuse. It also seem to run pretty smooth, I'm from western europe and have no problem playing on this server at all. So far it's the best private hive server on the entire planet that i have tried.

Hack Confirmed?

Yes. This particular hacker seemed to want to play protection for survivors against bandits. However, we don't tolerate hacking of any sort, no matter the intention.

Edited by Orphen
  • Like 1

xpost from my reddit reply:

This server is amazing, I have been playing here exclusively for the past month or two. The servers have alot of activity and there is normally quite a bit of activity in teamspeak for people grouping up.

Hacking rarely happens, the load times are blazing fast compared to any other server i have been on, and the server is heavily moderated. Ive kept kits for DAYS on this server even playing on nights with 40+ people online.

60 vehicles means noone really hordes vehicles, and everyone has a chance to get in a car and be mobile on the map.. So much so that you can camp busy highways/fueling stations and hijack cars quite often (its great!)

3 hueys, no one clan has control over the map, and if you really want a chopper you can get one with a bit of hard work!

I play under the name danson/hodor, hop in teamspeak and we can go racketeering together!

Bottom line is you need to try this server, it has made DayZ playable for me and my friends, and not just some mindless shootout in cherno/elektro because you feel you are going to lose all your shit anyways.

Edited by danson
  • Like 1

xpost from my reddit reply:

This server is amazing, I have been playing here exclusively for the past month or two. The servers have alot of activity and there is normally quite a bit of activity in teamspeak for people grouping up.

Hacking rarely happens, the load times are blazing fast compared to any other server i have been on, and the server is heavily moderated. Ive kept kits for DAYS on this server even playing on nights with 40+ people online.

60 vehicles means noone really hordes vehicles, and everyone has a chance to get in a car and be mobile on the map.. So much so that you can camp busy highways/fueling stations and hijack cars quite often (its great!)

3 hueys, no one clan has control over the map, and if you really want a chopper you can get one with a bit of hard work!

I play under the name danson/hodor, hop in teamspeak and we can go racketeering together!

Bottom line is you need to try this server, it has made DayZ playable for me and my friends, and not just some mindless shootout in cherno/elektro because you feel you are going to lose all your shit anyways.

This ^

If your not already playing this private hive, you should be. I mean, the description alone should make you say yes. 3 fully functional servers with high traffic during peak hours of the day, an automated white-list system to prevent scripters/hackers and if that's not enough, highly active administrators whom can consistently monitor and take administrative action, unbeatable technical/troubleshooting support, knowing the fact that not everyone is a bandit and that more often then not will team-up and frequent updates to satisfy the player. What more can you ask for? I would highly recommend and show your support once playing on this "It's what the people want" server.

• Like 1

I agree with some of the posts in this thread and I have been playing, almost exclusively on these severs for the past week.. These servers are great to play on and the Guys in charge are on top of things. There are regular server restarts with proper warnings and great support on the web site. They communicate well and provide a great service to the players. Thank's Chaps...I look forward to my next round later today.

• Like 1

Back down to one server.

Added some new buildings to the map, will add more in the future as it's tedious to implement.

Edited by Peep

Had an issue with vehicle saving for a few days, but it's fully cleared up as of now.

Updated the OP a bit to reflect some other changes, as well.

The server is running at max capacity at peak times and around quarter to half capacity at off peak time. If you want to play DayZ how it was meant to be played, jump on BMRF and meet up with some friendlies or hunt them down and take their beans!

Just joined the server today, and it's pretty enjoyable. Met some guys near Balota that I ran with for a bit until one of their buddies drove off with them in a car. Continued along then got killed by some person camping the road to Cherno, I saw the person once, but a G17 isn't a very powerful weapon against someone with an automatic rifle and a sniper. Still, first time someone hasn't KoS'd and didn't run away ASAP. Good server, I'm looking forward to playing some more.

EDIT: Okay, this server is amazing. For those of you that were with me in Cherno tonight (My IGN was Austin), that has got to be one of the best moments I've had in DayZ. Perfect amount of friendly players and bandits.

Massive recommendation for this server.

Edited by Elseta

Made some changes today, we've got around 60 custom loot buildings at this point (very few of them are military) and the L85 and AS50 have been removed from the spawn table and replaced with other weapons not normally in DayZ.

Got one important question. (Atleast to me.) Does humanity save? As in if I either A: Die or B: Log out. Will humanity reset to 2500 or 150? I've yet to find a server outside the public hive that saves my Hero skin. ._.;

Edited by Recaldy

Got one important question. (Atleast to me.) Does humanity save? As in if I either A: Die or B: Log out. Will humanity reset to 2500 or 150? I've yet to find a server outside the public hive that saves my Hero skin. ._.;

Yeah, don't think it's working here either. I'm unsure though, you'd have to try for yourself.

Also we have a new forum: http://forums.bmrf.me

Really nice server, not everyone is cold blooded killers surprisingly enough! Worth checking out if you're looking for a server to settle on!

Second server launched on the same database and a cooldown between server hops. Come check it out!