Tomas889

Script Restriction #40 What is it?

So my guess this has either something to do with vehicles or the server admin not catering for his/her server. Either way I'm pissed.

The same as The End:

I have the same issue, but I'm the only one getting kicked. Restriction 20 for me, but I can see that others are playing without issues. I have a camp with M107 and L85 on that server, all of it legit, no hacks used whatsoever...

I also have a tent filled with my stuff on the server which I now cannot retrieve :/ Still hoping this is fixed soon.

-Tom

Been getting kicked off of servers for the past hour trying to deal with this shit. I got into one and hadn't updated BattleEye yet, was about to grab a Winchester in the Elektro Supermarket when it updated to the new version and kicked EVERYONE ON THE SERVER FOR SCRIPT RESTRICTION #40

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BATTLEYE

Been getting kicked off of servers for the past hour trying to deal with this shit. I got into one and hadn't updated BattleEye yet, was about to grab a Winchester in the Elektro Supermarket when it updated to the new version and kicked EVERYONE ON THE SERVER FOR SCRIPT RESTRICTION #40

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BATTLEYE

I feel your pain fellow player.

Cannot wait for the standalone so there's no more of these fuck ups from BattlEye.

-Tom

I've been kicked for this and #118, if I remember correctly. Never executed a script or hack, but usually rejoining the server fixes any problems. I've just thrown the issue onto the 4 mile high pile of bugs I hope that get ironed out before standalone release.

It's not a scripting/hacking issue. I've gotten it when Im in a chopper and it's been blown up

I've had this message three times today alone, before today it has never happened as far as I know, but earlier I bumped into a hacker and took a laser marker off one of his many dead bodies, perhaps it's something to do with that? I've heard they are hacked in, but I have also found one at a spawn point.

Any workd of a fix ? my whole server pop is at 0 because every person joining gets kicked for this , i have ensured that BE is up to dage and checked the logs but its always script restriction 40

Oh look, another retarded BattleEye fail.

This so called "anti-cheat" software is the worst pile of shit I've ever seen in my life.

Oh look, another retarded post.

This is so called forum post has no clue what he is talking about whatsover

Edited by TSAndrey

This has happened to me before, and usually, #40 and #41 is caused when a helicopter has crashed in an area to your player. Somebody may have mass scripted a helicopter script just to make everyone crash when they log in. I get kicked all the time when I eject from a shot down heli, and a few seconds after it crashes I get kicked for Script Restriction #40.

I only had to research a little bit a while ago to find out what it was :L

Hope this solves any queries.

- Edit -

Don't quote me to this, but this is one of the reasons.

Edited by WoopdyDo

# ************************************N°s will change, this is an old Topic.

For latest problems look in the Trouble shooting Forum.