Tomas889

Script Restriction #40 What is it?

I've been been playing happily for the past few days on GB #00. But just today I've been kicked for 'Script Restriction #40'? What is that? I'm really really confused? I'm a legitimate gamer and I havent hacked or anything so what's the deal? Before I started getting kicked every second for 'Script Restriction #40' I found an SUV, could that have something to do with it?

Any help is appreciated - Tom

Having the same issue. Within a couple minutes of updating to the newest BE, I'm consistently getting kicked from servers as soon as I join for Script Restriction #40. I don't hack, nor have I ever hacked. I see other people being kicked for the same issue as well.

Anyone have any idea what it is? I can't seem to join ANY server without being kicked instantly.

same here... first BE tried to update itself ingame all the time (failed) , after manually installing it i got restriction #40 errors.

getting the same message on GB #00 (Telford Twats Hunting Grounds) server, was playing fine on it for hours last night and then it randomly started kicking me and now everytime I try join that server I get kicked for script restriction #40 ! Hope this gets sorted so I can play on my favourite server again.

update- getting this kick message when i join any GB #00 servers, all others I try work fine.

It's a script restriction.

Nothing to do here.

hello there

Not particularly helpful.

rgds

LoK

I really don't understand it, theres no one currently on GB #00 because everyones getting kicked for the same reason.

Does anyone know what the script restriction #40 is for?

I've been playing fine for weeks, now just last night and suddenly I can't join that server without getting kicked for the same reason.

Every other server is fine. I really hoep this gets fixed soon, i've literally just found an SUV...

- Tom

Me and a friend who are quite oldish gamers had this message last night, Only on one server but it was late so not had chance to test any others. Like I was saying we are mature gamers who have never hacked in our lives. I hate cheating and hate people who do it. We where just driving along at night lost somewhere, found a fuel station and we got kicked for script #40. It happened to everyone else in that server too. My friend is on now and has tried the said server and he said it kicked him again, but is in another server now and he not said anything yet, I be joining in a minute.

If they are banning legit people who paid good money for the game then they gonna have some serious shit on their hands. I only bought Arma for Dayz as Im pretty new to pc gaming. If it screws me over I shall be removing the game, Put the £25 down to a loss and return back to my xbox.

I know what your saying:/ I've never ever hacked and would never even think of it.

It's a shame that us legitimate gamers have to be caught up in all this damn hacking. People just have to go and ruin it all.

Thing is, it's only with this one server, and it's never done it before. I may send an email to the Support team or in the Bug Reports if this carries on.

- Tom

Just an idea with no actual backing but have you guys died on another server yet and then tried to rejoin whichever server was kicking you for that script restriction? I just wonder if it's related to some hacked gear or something odd. Try with a fresh life.

Oh look, another retarded BattleEye fail.

This so called "anti-cheat" software is the worst pile of shit I've ever seen in my life.

• Like 1

Just an idea with no actual backing but have you guys died on another server yet and then tried to rejoin whichever server was kicking you for that script restriction? I just wonder if it's related to some hacked gear or something odd. Try with a fresh life.

No dice. I've emptied out my inventory into my tents and tried it. Still gives me the boot.

No dice. I've emptied out my inventory into my tents and tried it. Still gives me the boot.

It's BattleEye bug/fail (again) - if you run exactly the same Arma2 version as the server you'll (as it seems so far) get kicked for a failed BattleEye update.

Absoloutly no-one can join GB #00 it's ridiculous! It's been empty for just over a week now and no admin or owner has noticed the decreased activity. And just to add to my frustration is that GB #500 has gone down for me aswell, which I use as a 'backup'. It's so hard to play this game with all these bugs and screw ups.

Cannot wait for the Standalone or at least a few hot fixes to get rid of some of these problems!

-Tom

Aren't the majority of GB servers full of scripters? Have you by chance tried to join another server to see if you receive the same error?

I can join other servers, it's just on GB #00 my game ran super smooth. Now it's screwed up. Still no admin has sorted the problem. The servers been empty for weeks now.

-Tom

Happened to my friend too in LU351, while he was driving a heli. We were all teleported at the same time, Ive made a thread about it with videoproof. At minute 1.17 you can clearly see if you pause our heli, 2 boats in land, a red car a ural and more vehicles.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/86496-hacked-in-lu351-and-a-doubt-about-battleeye/

That is the thread. Video included.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-globan-banned/

maybe check out this post?

Checked. Doesn´t seem to be truth looking at rocket´s response on reddit. I´ve seen another thread posted by a server owner but i can´t find it right now, regarding this problem

Edited by Thorgromz

Just try joining other servers for now. I had these issues before once in a while. Might have something to do with the server and the new update not going along v well.

I complained to BE about this awhile ago. The BE guy mistook me for an Admin and actually replied!

He told me to send him the server.txt (server dot something anyway). He said these errors are caused by admins not updating server dot whatever to a compatible version or have made a non standard addition to the file.

I have the same issue, but I'm the only one getting kicked. Restriction 20 for me, but I can see that others are playing without issues. I have a camp with M107 and L85 on that server, all of it legit, no hacks used whatsoever...