Sign in to follow this  
Friendly1337

Most dangerous vehicle route ever. DONT EVER DRIVE THERE

I am here to warn you all so you won't lose your precious vehicle like me.

After being very lucky I found a broken ATV which i managed to repair within something like 2 hours. But the ride did not last for long.

I wanted to take a break from playing and therefor i needed to find a place to hide the thing. I headed north to Pobeda Dam and i wanted to cross the Dam.

And here is the problem : When you try to cross the dam with a vehile there is something like an invisible ramp / ascent and when

you drive 'cross it you can't go back nor can you drive forward anymore. I had quite some speed and i flew a few meters with the ATV and we got stuck

arma2oa2012082215563252.png

When i tried to use the reverse gear it felt like driving against an invisible wall and the ATV went head over heels ...

Btw ..is there no way to turn your damn ATV around ?! Must be kidding me .. No way to save it ..

arma2oa2012082215570281.png

Wasted 2 hours for looking for repair pieces just to get 5 minutes of driving around :(

In this moment, death was the only way out

Dont drive across bridges with atv's its a known bug theyre just too damn light.

N dont feel to bad your definetly not the first this has happend to

• Like 1

u actually can cross the bridge with other kinds of vehicles. its the atv bugging. same happens on other bridges and piers.

but theres a way to flip back. just can take a lot of time.

youtube has several unflip videos :)

Found an ATV abandoned on that dam. Took a car and pushed it off. Then tried to flip it upright and it flew up in the air and exploded when it hit the ground. After the server restarted it was back fully repaired and upright. I tend to just avoid the dam completely now with vehicles. They don't like it very much. Even the larger ones make crashing noises when crossing it.

Lol I did the same thing on a ATV. Filled it up with gear I raided from a camp, tried crossing the dam and flipped it, blew up the ATV lost it and all my gear .... all I could do was laugh

It was my longest played character 15 days played :(

• Like 1

Look at it from the bright side, at least a hacker didn't teleport you and the ATV to some place, but instead the game took it. lol

• Like 1

i just lost my UAZ trying to cross it, i had only put wheels on it, and put some fuel in, so the rest was fragile, was going really slowly too... another dayz lesson learned : /

Think I flip my ATV atleast twice a day. Getting the bitch back on her feet is an artform (reversing in circles while steering toward the sky usually does it after a couple of minutes)

Live and learn though

ALSO. If you find a scrambler (motorbike) DON'T run over Zeds whatever you do, 2-3 hits of anything (hedges, fences etc.) and your wheels will be gone!