nucleqrwinter@gmail.com

Debug monitor will be gone in 1.7.3 !

No but fixing the ammo will and on our private server we just hosted, that is fixed meaning the ammo you log out with in game will be the same when u log back in, i.e. it won't replenish. I expect to see this in 1.7.3 (it seems the priv servers have guys working to fix shit so I expect they also are talking to the devs).

MUWHAHAHAHAHAH - I can't wait for the "I've got no ammo WAA WAA" posts.

Wasn't this bug fixed in 1.7.2.5 anyway?

I was under the impression that converting it was the only way to have infinite ammo as of now. :|

Edited by Nucleqrwinter

I feel that the game should add a notch to the texture of your primary weapon for each kill.

Edited by Nubaa

I feel that the game should add a notch to the texture of your primary weapon for each kill.

And when you hit 100, you scratch through your gun and break it.

-MONSTER

Good. Looking forward to this update.

ITT: People complaining about losing a crutch.

As long as you fix the backpack bug first, i am ok with this.

You do realise that all you have to do is drop your backpack and all your gear, put on your camo or ghille, pick up gear and carry on. Nothing lost, profit :thumbsup:

This is great. I've always wanted the kill information removed, now you can't be sure they're dead unless you can clearly observe the corpse or go up to it and check. Adds more tension and uncertainty to the game.

I don't think I would have a problem with this, as long as I know for sure that the body temperature icon is working correctly. From what I've witnessed, it just stays white, and I'm not really sure how to read it or if it even works. Because of this, I was kind of hoping for the return of the temperature display in the debug monitor.

I'd by lying if I said I didn't wish it'd stay, but I can understand why they'd remove it. Still, it's going to mean using blood bags a lot more often when I'm not entirely sure how much into the black and white I am.

When did they re-add the Bandit skin? Is it staying? And can someone give me the most recent changelog?

Haven't played in weeks.

When did they re-add the Bandit skin? Is it staying? And can someone give me the most recent changelog?

Haven't played in weeks.

It's been added back like 1 week and a half ago in the form of a towel on your head (The same as the one from the old bandit skin) you get it when you reach -2500 humanity.

They also introduced a Hero skin when reaching 5000 humanity.

The other changes? Zombies have slower animations and the model for the axe is now gray.

Some other shit was meant to be fixed but actually wasn't, so yeah, nothing new there. Still reloading axes.

Edited by Nucleqrwinter
  • Like 1

It's been added back like 1 week and a half ago in the form of a towel on your head (The same as the one from the old bandit skin) you get it when you reach -2500 humanity.

They also introduced a Hero skin when reaching 5000 humanity.

The other changes? Zombies have slower animations and the model for the axe is now gray.

Thanks! I've got -37000 humanity... Hero skin? Giving blood transfusions?

For the people asking about the temperature meter it does work.

Sometimes is very annoying, but currently is very important to have one or 2 heatpacks just in case.

The temperature will reach white and then start blinking. At this point you should apply a heatpack or make a fire.

If you leave it you will start coughing and eventually you will need antibiotics to get that off.

Spending long periods of time around water (raining, swimming in the ocean or even in a boat) will decrease your temp.

Very disappointing. Having some stats was good for giving the player goals to achieve.

Perhaps they should not be on the debug monitor, but listing zombies killed, players killed, headshots, etc, was great for providing a metric of success; whether you chose to make it yours or not, the option was there. Now it's gone.

Far from removing stats, they should be adding more, e.g.hours played, distance traveled, rounds fired, animals killed, beans eaten, etc.

• Like 1

well this sucks lmao

good thing ill be quitting on the 24th to start up Dark Souls

• Like 2

well this sucks lmao

good thing ill be quitting on the 24th to start up Dark Souls

1 day and 5 hours for it to unlock on my PC here.. :)

• Like 1

Sounds good, and not just cos it hides my hearing monitor. You'll get everyone on red blood running round in a blind panic. If you think you'll be able to tell from the screen going fuzzy, well that hardly ever happens to me on -2k blood. Sure the screen goes grey but that happens around -10k blood anyway. Bring it.

Sounds good to me, I mean even for people who were using it to tally kills, now all they have to do is track them out of game (meta) and look for the prone position that only dead players have.

It sounds really carebear, but I liked knowing how many zombies I killed. That was just plain fun and cool.

But whatever. Improve the temperature HUD indicator, and I'm okay with this.