snowcrash

How to: searching for squads/teaming up...

Hi,

I see lots of players that are searching to join/form a squad, and as I am also seraching for some team m8s i read posts regarding teaming up a lot. Most of those posts i have read are simple two lines posts: searching for some1 to team up, wont to join a group, etc.. With no useful info at all and therefore i usually don’t even bother contacting those players, or if I do ask the Qs on forum, and i forget to turn on the notifications, I forget about that post.. <_<

DayZ is an action/social game, which would mean if u wish other players to contact you, you have to provide more info about yourself/team.

Info like Time zone you live in , your age, how long do u play, what is your game style (PvP/kill on sight or just surviving)..What do u expect from new team m8s is essential… Why answer on many Qs when u can put all the necessary info in your initial post..

Just give us more info, make it easier for you who is searching for a group, and for groups would be much easier to choose and recruit new team m8s…

Wish u all luck finding teams and team m8s.. :)

GL&HF

Edited by snowcrAsh42

And most importantly, post it in the right area (e.g. Survivor HQ or Bandit Campfire). I see too many people looking for other players to team up with in the DayZ General Discussion area or New Player Discussion, even though we have the specific areas for that purpose.

u heard the man...so be smart and do what he says..

Edited by snowcrAsh42