SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

logo.png

Thread Updated on April 2, 2015

4/2/2015

Been a while since we've checked in on these forums.

New feature

• Upload and change .DLL files

9/18/2014

We are happy to announce that we now support BEC with rotating server messages and much more!

Features:

• Support for Multiple In-game Admins
  • Define Custom Names on Commands
  • Set Group Levels on Admins
  • Set Permission Level on Commands
  • Organized Chat logger
  • Organized BE Event logger
  • Check Guid of players who connects against a central ban database
  • Report Hacks to a central ban database
  • Nick Filter, Auto kick offensive nick's defined by you
  • Chat & channel restriction
  • Chat & channel anti-spam
  • Make players temp admins
  • Autokick lobby idlers
  • Create Schedules of various sorts. motd's. events etc
  • Create whitelist file
  • SlotLimit, can be used to reserve slots
  • Plugin Support (Ts3 Serverquery plugin included + some other ones). plugins are written in Python.

8/18/2014

We are pleased to announce some big changes to SurvivalServers this last weekend!

Performance, Stability, and Bug Fixes

The maintenance we performed this weekend has been a tremendous success in cracking down on the game service "Unknown" error status and long loading times for map and location changes. While the maintenance is ongoing, we've curbed some of the bugs that were related to these issues and have installed performance monitors on every server to track any future issues instantly. Game updates will be faster, stability will be increased, and the panel is up to 2x faster!

6/10/2014

New OVERPOCH Napf and Chernarus & beta 112555 support.

* February 18, 2014 - FTP access changed, now allowing a lot more access (see below for details)

* February 12, 2014 - Epoch 1.0.4.2 released
* January 24, 2014 - Unleashed released

* November 15, 2013 - NEW Game Server Hosting Panel, in-house panel for DayZ customers

* August, 2012 - Opened for business

Features

In-house game server control panel with complete control over your DayZ game server.

* 50 slots for $20 / mo [PayPal or Credit Card]
* Instant setup - get up in 30 seconds!

* Custom mod installation service available - see our mods here

* Supported maps - Chernarus, Epoch, Overwatch, Unleashed
* Live map tool - spawn vehicles, edit player inventory, remove / refuel vehicles, track players (Epoch not supported)

* Anti-Hack & Admin Menu

* Change map / location in one click

* phpMyAdmin - full MySQL control

* FTP access

* Spawn vehicles at any time with "Run Task" (Epoch not supported)

* Automated 24h server cleanup / spawn vehicles

* Pass locking

* Change time zone

* Always day/night

* Gotcha Anti-Hack supported

* 24-hour or less support ticket replies (generally, depending on the complexity)

modify_server_settings.jpg

customize_and_restart.jpg

ftp_access.jpg

phpMyAdmin_access.jpg

map_tool.jpg

FTP Access Information

Important information for the FTP access -

Full access to Mission / Server pbo files
Full access to Anti-Hack config (in base dir: super.sqf, normal.sqf, low.sqf & blacklist.sqf)
Full access to Admin directory for HiveExt.ini, server.cfg, arma2oaserver variable config, and BattlEye
Full access to the @mod folder for mod customizations / manual updates (unsupported by Survival Servers)
Full access to keys in the Keys folder (base directory)
Full access to dlls in the base directory and HiveExt.dll in the @mod_server folder

Limitations (unnecessary and cause conflict): No access to other folders, exes, bat/cmd/vbs or any Windows script files, no custom launchers
Future support: upload new or custom mods, modify "-mod=" line in command line via a custom mod drop down in the Map setting of the panel

Our Hardware

All of our servers are hosted in Dual E5/L5 Xeon processors with RAID-0 SAS 15k drives (equivalent/faster than SSD) and 32GB DDR3 ram.

Lag free latency from the following locations:

* Europe - Germany

* US - North Carolina

* US - Dallas

* US - Los Angeles

* US - Seattle

We are based out of Sacramento, CA - view our About Us page

Order Now @ www.SurvivalServers.com

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 10

A few orders have already been activated. Looking good so far!

We just added the ability to customize 3rd person, tracers, death messages, crosshairs, and nameplates from the config editor in TCAdmin.

• Like 1

you do private hive? do you have a cpanel?

edit* I see your cpanel.. what about private hive?

Edited by gwbrewer

We do not do private hive, but we do have a fully functioning control panel with all of our servers. All settings and difficulties are easy to access with all of our servers using TC Admin.

I still never receieved an email back asking if you were a registered LLC or LTD and if I could see your TOS

2 Day Review of Survival Servers.

--My Server was online in about 25 minutes total. It has been online ever since! No crashing and no lag. These guys have superb customer service, they responded to about 15 of my support tickets all in one day, and they helped answer any questions i had about server configuration. TC Admin V2 is very easy to use and they even made their own custom variables to apply settings like tracers/nameplates.

If you are looking for amazing customer service and almost instant setup, SurvivalServers is simply outstanding.

• Like 3

Thanks for the review.. glad you are happy with our service.

Only 1 server left in our Dallas, Texas Location! Act fast or they will be gone. http://survivalservers.com

We are waiting on a bunch of whitelist requests so after Dallas is sold out we should have more pretty quickly after that. Will keep you guys posted!

1 more server in stock! act fast to buy the last Dallas Server

• Like 1

Attention, we are officially SOLD OUT of our Dallas server location, we will be adding more servers very shortly! We are waiting to be whitelisted by the DayZ admins to approve our Phoenix, Arizona location.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

• Like 1

the current server we have doesnt save vehicles when the servers restart, is this our host or is it the game itself...iv been thinking of switching to another server company to try and see if this works on your servers...can anyone whose purchased a server confirm if vehicles and tents actually save correctly after server restarts?

• Like 1

the current server we have doesnt save vehicles when the servers restart, is this our host or is it the game itself...iv been thinking of switching to another server company to try and see if this works on your servers...can anyone whose purchased a server confirm if vehicles and tents actually save correctly after server restarts?

I'm hosting somewhere else and it seems to be a Hive / 1.7.2.5 problem, hopefully it will get fixed soon

I'm hosting somewhere else and it seems to be a Hive / 1.7.2.5 problem, hopefully it will get fixed soon

Yes you are correct, it is a Hive / 1.7.2.5 problem that is not allowing for proper saves, not a server host issue.

Got no love for the East coast?

We have purchased a Florida location but are waiting to be whitelisted, East coast will be available asap, we will keep you posted.

DayZ whitelisting can take anywhere from 24 hours to 8 days.. it's kind of hard to plan ahead when it takes them that long.

We have a bunch of servers in queue right now so once we are whitelisted we'll be good to go for a while.

Hey, im wondering how much it will cost if i wanted to upgrade from a 40 slot to a 70 slot server, taking into account "x" number of days have passed.

Hey, im wondering how much it will cost if i wanted to upgrade from a 40 slot to a 70 slot server, taking into account "x" number of days have passed.

It will cost the difference, which is $15. Submit a ticket and we'll get you situated. :)

Update: We are now selling pre-orders for all of our locations! Submit an order to reserve your slot.

Contacted these guys yesterday, they seemed to be really busy with all the servers going out of stock an a huge boost in business. None the less they replied to my ticket in about 5 minutes, I had a great conversation with the guy on there who was really helpful. We eneded up pre-ordering a server. Was so easy and I would definatly reccomend these guys for their customer service :D

Once I get the server up and running will post again reviewing the server :)

Thanks guys for haing a top notch business model though!

My 2 Day review of SurvivalServers.com

I can't say enough good about these guys. My server was up and rocking 20-25 minutes after my order. I've had a couple tickets to them, and they were handled immediately and with incredible customer-focused support. One of the tickets turned out to be a DayZ issue, and I even had personal contact with the support rep via Skype, to make sure I knew how to resolve the issue. Yeah, a DayZ problem, and they didn't make me post here, they helped me!

This is the first time I've ever hosted a game server, and the TCAdmin console is incredibly easy and painless to use. Survival Servers even includes several options to allow me to customize my server which I didn't see available at a few other hosts I checked. Changing the Time Zone myself, all the difficulty settings...it's great.

Knowing what I know from my experience so far, I'd recommend anyone considering a new host or server to give your $$ to these guys. Even with the pre-order right now, I'd say it's worth a few days wait.

Martin

Edited by DayZMartin
  • Like 1