stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Player ID: 19232966

Player Name: scarnick7400

Same things that have happened above. I had a ghillie and a DMR with alot of mags :(

Stuck IN debug forest.

In game name is colby

Server problem was on dallas 19.

would love location to be reset.

I was on the tree stand south west of starry sobor. thanks

Also stuck in Wilderness but noway to make it back, would like a reset if it's possible.

Name: Cr3ativ3z

ID: 19652166

Yeah i equipped the camo clothing and next time i spawned in the ocean...

I did manage to swim to coast but everything in my inventory, except compass etc., was gone.

I DID retain my ALICE PACK and all the things were there except my PDW w/ Mags :huh:

Stuck in Wilderness 30 min run SE didn't help,

Reset would be much appreciated.

Name: Strategos

ID : 12797126

Thanks in advance

Edit: ran for 45 minutes before session lost still stuck.

Edit Walked out, nearly died, close call. Reset no longer required.

Im not stuck in the wilderness/debug forest or endless ocean. Im in an endless desert, no trees, rocks foliage nothing for miles in any direction.

Please god save me :(

Player Name: kiR

Player ID: 20089926

Im not stuck in any of these area, but Im stuck in what appears to be an endless desert. No rocks trees foliage grass or anything for miles in any direction. Just sand. Please help :(

Im not stuck in any of these area' date=' but Im stuck in what appears to be an endless desert. No rocks trees foliage grass or anything for miles in any direction. Just sand. Please help :(

[/quote']

Welcome to the wilderness/ wildlands

same here

Name: Oyo

Player ID: 1104966

ingame name Rage

Stuck in wilderness yet again. Really do not want to lose my character I have been alive for about a week and I have found NVG a DMR and plenty of mags with alice pack legit (not by server hoping) or haxing.

It was yesterday when almost every server would not let you join, I finally get on 1 im in debug. Hoped it was just a bug but I am still there today. Thanks

id= Thank you

Edit. Nothing got done after 2 days so I tried to run out. Wow it took for ever. a whole hour to run out heading S/E (goodluck without a compas.)

Also ran out of food water etc, So had to back date to a 1.6 server so I could just rejoin and have it refreshed.

Hello, on the third day of adventure, I had carefully been scavenging and finding a lot of good items. Matter of fact, so good items, that I decided to go to this forum and maybe get help.

(After doing some research, I found out that clothes cause this, I had no idea)

I found some clothes and a bike, disconnected with the green camo clothes on, and riding a bike at the same time. Reason is, the F12 screenshot didn't work, so I wanted to try reconnecting to take a screenshot of my new find.

After reconnecting I had found out that I had spawned in the sea, among some other player that was idling, yet I didn't want to give up, so I swam up to some shore, what seems to me outside the map, no grass nothing, finding myself having my camo on, my tools, and my backpack with my stuff, yet I lost my dear mp5, and my revolver, and some other important stuff to me.

If it is possible for someone to revert my character to a previous state where I yet still have my items and where I still was in Flugfeld, it would be greatly appreciated!!! My character name is xRaidaR, and I have my CD key if that is needed.

Thank You!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my player ID is 19633414

Hi all

I have one question, I today is loged into a server and I found myself in the place where people appear before connecting. basically a place with nothing, only grass. is there any way to get away from them?

Please help me, i have try multiple server but problem is same.

debug forest, usually re-logging fixes it, and if not respawn

My money is on that it has something to do with v1.7.... seems to be messing up a lot of peoples' games.

debug forest' date=' usually re-logging fixes it, and if not respawn

[/quote']

But if i respawn lost all for 14 day played? O_O :( nnooooo

Assuming you just spawned here and there are no other issues (ie, you see your weapon, can access the gear menu, move around, etc), you are a victim of a weird spawn reset bug.

You are on the map, just a part of the land really far West where there are no objects. All you need to do is run directly east for about 10 minutes and you will start seeing brush and trees. This is the western most point of the map, about 30% up North.

Just join a server in the morning or evening, and run away or towards the sun as applicable, if you don't have a compass.

Assuming you just spawned here and there are no other issues (ie' date=' you see your weapon, can access the gear menu, move around, etc), you are a victim of a weird spawn reset bug.

You are on the map, just a part of the land really far West where there are no objects. All you need to do is run directly east for about 10 minutes and you will start seeing brush and trees. This is the western most point of the map, about 30% up North.

Just join a server in the morning or evening, and run away or towards the sun as applicable, if you don't have a compass.

[/quote']

Thanks, i have compass, East? good i try, yep i move the player and have all my object..

Thanks for help man :)

I really thought of losing my pg, 14 days in the game, 300 zombies killed, and silenced weapons ... 0 and murder

i thought all of your items had disappeared / no debug monitor, you'll be able to run away from there like Naus said

stuck in debug .... take your pick....

each time i log on it changes between forest and wilderness....

don't want to end up in the ocean so have stopped trying...

Name: DrSchabbs

ID: 19793222

tried running, didn't work it respawned me back to the place i started before....

i thought all of your items had disappeared / no debug monitor' date=' you'll be able to run away from there like Naus said

[/quote']

I have try, but after 90 minute i come at coordinate 93 from 83, i supose die for ungry before return :(

Is not possilbe server admin move my player?