Sign in to follow this  
kitballard

Humanity changes.

I noticed that the new bandit skins are kinda crap and just thrown back in, well i have a suggestion for the final product that i think would be very nice: full body changes with humanity! Basicly, id like it to be like one of the fable games, where if you started loseing humanity and being evil, you turned darker and looked less human with less human features. But if you were good and gained humanity, you looked very human like and looked brighter and just more like an angel then anything really.

the point/use of humanity needs adressing and the current solution is a complete u-turn to where we were before. the latest bandit skin seems like a very arbitrary decision and frankly looks awful as well.

making ppl wear a specific skin in relation to their humanity is too simplistic. is there any way ppl could be made to look more evil or bad without forcing a skin change? or could look less evil. blood splatters according to humanity to identify the serial murderers perhaps?

I think this would be a nice idea instead of being forced to change your outfit just because you killed afew people.

Edited by kitballard

It's Alpha testing. Whats being testing now, may not be in Stand alone. Just no real use trying to change anything in the Alpha mod right now.

its technicly not alpha anymore, you dont have over a million people in a alpha, its technicly beta.