sapro93@yahoo.com

How to down Heli with a lee enfield :)

You're comments are always acknowledged. thank you for watching,

Fishmutts, My apologies, I misstyped B is right by M and it's very late at night, and when I said pro there was winky by it ;)

Also, I run a site potentially made for constructive critique. I am a graphics designer, and you telling me I cannot take criticism merely shows you nothing. Because you obviously know you stuff about helis, so I will let you believing what you think you know.

Edited by Sapro

How can a private server be rubbish?

It's like playing at a giant LAN. Everyone knows everyone a lot more than randoms on a server. None of the immature shit from the likes of sapro and viles.

Unlike public servers where even if they are lucky to get a kick they'll come straight back.

Unless you don't actually have enough acquaintances to start a community with enough people to play there is currently no reason not to. With which by some displays of behaviour in this thread it's obvious some wouldn't have more than one or two people put up with their attitudes.

what? who said anything about not having to eat or drink or anything of the likes.

There is two helicopters? woopdie doo! everything else remains the same except the lack of immature people like you.

Chill out mate. I just aired a pretty simple opinion and you felt the need to respond by calling me immature? Piss off.

• Like 1

Chill out mate. I just aired a pretty simple opinion and you felt the need to respond by calling me immature? Piss off.

Actually I wasn't talking to you at all but viles. So chill out.
  • Like 1

I am a graphics designer

No, you are a bullshit artist. And a shitty one at that. Lets put this into perspective, "How to shoot a Heli down with a enfield".? Do you take us for idiots? How fucking stupid to post such crap, and yea on a private server? I watched youre silly ass all gleefully fireing zero skills. Just stop your nonsence.

Edited by Fishmitts
  • Like 1

"I have downed over 25 helis bro. I'm a professional"

/me makes sure to say this to himself in the mirror every day, in the hopes it will come true!

Dont break his balls , let the kid enjoy and think he downed a chopper , Fun thing is i need like 5-10 AS50 shots i think to down a chopper and this kid does it with a LEE ENFIELD! DAMN

• Like 2

Most likely story is that the pilot was shot by someone else and it plummeted to the ground and you took the credit by not even hitting it once by the looks of it.

Edited by weedmasta

Most likely story is that the pilot was shot by someone else and it plummeted to the ground and you took the credit by not even hitting it once by the looks of it.

Most likely story is that the pilot got killed by a scripter launching eject / kill commands while that poor guy was flying :)

Edited by Huey

I don't mean to be rude or burst your fun bubble but you didn't shoot it down.

at 2:06 your aim is behind the chopper, even accounting for range with the trajectory if that chopper was less than 300m (Enfield zeroed at 300m) then you would have hit the hull or at best the middle of it. Nowhere near main rotor.

Secondly, DMR and even M249 rounds bounce off the chopper and EIGHT boxes of m249 pounding at the helicopter is lucky to damage the chopper let alone bring it down.

It looks more like the pilot ballsed up real bad or game crashed.

I generally play on a private hive thesedays and its two main groups. Just last night our group with two helicopters had a huge fight against the other groups well armed guys. I can attest to magazines upon magazines of DMR bouncing off our helicopters as well as numerous M249 boxes bouncing off it.

Of those two choppers in that war, both did take damage but not significant enough to bring it down.

Fact is, you need anti-material rifles to bring them down effectively.

(PS private hives with forum communities is the way to go until cheating is fixed (which it wont), screw hackers. Haven't seen one in ages that hasn't been dealt with swiftly (and then shunned from the community) since playing with a forum community and avoiding the public servers)

Nothing more to add.

comments always welcome :)

You asked for them, you got them. Deal with what people say, the positive and the negative. Fact is, there is no chance that you even scrached the huey, the game mechianics simply don't allow it to happen. Also, you have the video, watch it in slowmotion, look at your aim, the helicopters speed and the range. Simply impossible that you hit it.

Cheers

Over 30 Active players in my Clan thats Nearly the server full.

Stop saying shit you have no idea of.

Your just making it worse

*Correction. there WAS two helicopters on the first attempt of the first hive.

Now there is only one on the second attempt.

Just keep on arguing the same invalid and completely fictional points that exist only in your head viles.

I'm sure it works at intellectual battles against 5 year olds.

What for version 1.0.. your a sweet kid

@0:45 "Did you get William to put down a motorcycle?"

That sounds real legit...

Edited by Gustav Mahler

Just to contribute to the bumrush, the various de-syncs throughout the video make it seems very much less likely to pull off. I'm not saying you didn't shoot it down and I'm not saying you did. Just a little advice for this forum sir, post with appropriate grammar and coherent sentences. It would make this thread a lot more respectable. Also just my personal opinion dubstep is crap. Anyway happy hunting!

• Like 1

I have downed over 25 helis bro. I'm a professional;).

Apologies, but this line just made me laugh. If you had any credibility left at all, you don't anymore.

• Like 1

Under the general impression that this Viles character does not have as firm a grasp on the English language as he would choose to admit, what with upvoting comments at random including ones actually calling out the OP. That and his apparent overall inability to get a point.

On topic, as said before, unlikely any of the shots on camera actually hit the chopper (lagshot aim, desync,no zeroing ammendments etc.) It could well be that off camera you actually did manage to hit the pilot and he fell unconcious, but you just sounded so happy when it went down, like you weren't even expecting it or anything (plus how could you even confirm a hit?)

I'm thinking that perhaps either someone else took the winning shot or the pilot dc'd/failed miserably only because if he was hit by you previously and knew he was bleeding out, the moron should have landed the bird, and he had a lot of time to do that whilst you were missing him.

You definitely didn't shoot it down. That bullet Probably didn't hit and EVEN if it did i wouldn't have done enough damage to critically damage it. The pilot caused the wreck for sure.

Edited by Vindicator

The guy that killed you probably shot the heli down.

Or he just crashed.

I'm downed over 9000 helicopters bro, with the makarov. Don't believe me?! Pfft.

Nothing compared to me.

I've down 16,000 helicopters with a hatchet.

Jokes, let's not be stupid now.