4 replies to this topic

#1 SinLodos

SinLodos

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

My game always says this upon launching game. it didn't bother me for the first little bit but when I got into game it said something along the lines of "Missing Citizen Scope1" I am using DayZCommander and whenever I try to join a server it says the game requires content deleted.chernarus. I have deleted dayZ and ARMA 2 OA and Arma 2 free. (I didn't buy Combined Operations) My game hasn't been working for like 2 weeks. I've tried everything in my power to fix it. It's a great game but has so many problems. Does anyone know how I could get back to playing instead of dealing with this 2-3 hours a night on the rare time I have to play this game ?

Edited by SinLodos, 16 August 2012 - 09:43 AM.

#2 SinLodos

SinLodos

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

Bump

#3 SinLodos

SinLodos

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

Still the same problem, reinstalled DayZ and ARMA 2OA/Arma 2 free. Really would like someones help

#4 dancebeats

dancebeats

Woodland Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

did you ever get this to work?? try this

WOOT!! i got it to work.

all day yesterday and today i spent uninstalling/reinstalling play withsix, six launcher and six updater to no avail.

i then went to reinstall arma 2 installed the beta patches, updates etc.. launched the game once just to be sure. good up until now. then went for the mod and started from zero. reinstalled play withsix. i even went to dayz commander.

still no good. dayz commander, play withsix was still not helping. i was still getting the same error.

i did some googles and found this french guy (dont worry, you dont need to understand french)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98MlGVMl9GE

he points out that for some reason the latest updates, including 96015 specifically on dayz commander miss the file path to launch arma 2 in the game directories settings. (i am using arma 2 free)

after looking up the correct file path to launch arma 2, plug this into the location noted in play withsix/dayz commander.

it should look something like this

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Free

Presto. fixed.

http://dayzmod.com/f...rds-compatible/

#5 c4oth

c4oth

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

I fixed that problem by moving the /addons/ forlder from ArmA2 to ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead
  • Good Guy Griff gave their beans