twix (DayZ)

World War weapons

How about adding some more world war weapons. This game could do with a bit of variety. Feel free to add to this list if you peeps got any favorites not on the list.

Pistols

TT-33 Tokarev

gWcnJ.jpg

Walther PP

vBqUo.jpg

Nambu T94

QIxRH.jpg

Nagant m1985

WA9xb.jpg

Beretta 1934

u44D3.jpg

Parabellum 1586

9p8bS.jpg

Sub Machine Guns

PPS-43

FkSTB.jpg

PPSh-41

qVbUp.jpg

Thompson

0fw5u.jpg

Steyr MP34

U4VNd.jpg

Sten Gun

W27nF.jpg?1

Rifles

SKS

6ofK2.jpg?4

Mosin Nagant M91/30

mMas5.jpg?1

M1 Garand

79Vnj.jpg

Karabiner 98K

kd1oU.jpg

Charlton Automatic Rifle

QToWG.jpg

M1941 Johnson Rifle

weGrg.jpg

Machine Guns

Bren mk IV

O21md.jpg

Breda M30

QvCIn.jpg

Degtyarev DPM

wUy8S.jpg

Type 99

qaedi.jpg

MG 42

ES8Qo.jpg

Browning M1919A6

DjjzS.jpg

Edited by twix
  • Like 1

These are all awesome guns as I LOVE everything to do with the world wars but this game is wayyy newer then that. I think to possible add a few of them as rare but in real life people wouldn't be running around with these kind of weapons

These are all awesome guns as I LOVE everything to do with the world wars but this game is wayyy newer then that. I think to possible add a few of them as rare but in real life people wouldn't be running around with these kind of weapons

We do have tonnes of lee enfields which are quite effective in combat. I would like at least a few of these on their weapons list to add to the variety.

Wait, you list all these guns, and don't include one of the most iconic guns of WWII, the M1 Garand?

Sounds good, but a lot of work involved. Maybe in the standalone, but it would be too much to add into the mod (unlikely these are in arma 2 currently)

Wait, you list all these guns, and don't include one of the most iconic guns of WWII, the M1 Garand?

Sounds good, but a lot of work involved. Maybe in the standalone, but it would be too much to add into the mod (unlikely these are in arma 2 currently)

Just wanted to make a list of weapons that didn't resemble anything close to the ones in game.

Well adding some old russian fire arms would be good for a standalone. Definetly needs to be littered with SKS's and Mosin Nagants.

Well adding some old russian fire arms would be good for a standalone. Definetly needs to be littered with SKS's and Mosin Nagants.

<3 this.

the weapons used in dayz must be in arma2, or arma 3 for the standalone

For realism sake, I could understand some old Russian WW2 guns being there, but I don't understand why/how German and American WW2 weapons would get to Chernarus.

"dayz lo

I vote for pistols and tommy gun. Machineguns don't fit that much in dayz lore

What fucking lore?

Lets note the location of this game, the Czech Republic. I can almost guarantee you that there aren't that many gun collectors there...

WTF??? how is this game based in the Czech republic??? The Czech republic has no coast line.

WTF??? how is this game based in the Czech republic??? The Czech republic has no coast line.

Okay sorry, its based on the Czech Republic. You should have seen that if you actually knew about the game... or played it for that matter... and still the same concept applies.

For realism sake, I could understand some old Russian WW2 guns being there, but I don't understand why/how German and American WW2 weapons would get to Chernarus.

as well as Japanese and Italian :)

Chernaruss National Museum

^this :thumbsup:

how German and American WW2 weapons would get to Chernarus.

I'm really sorry that kids today aren't being taught history in school. We know that Chernarus was part of USSR so it was at fucking World War 2. Thus it should have tons of German and American weapons.

I'm really sorry that kids today aren't being taught history in school. We know that Chernarus was part of USSR so it was at fucking World War 2. Thus it should have tons of German and American weapons.

Too bad this is 60-70 years later where most firearms would be worthless unless properly cared for... And why would they bother stock piling weapons from a foreign country salvaged from a battlefield. America was in World War 2 and im sure we have tons of russian weapons as well from World War 2.............. Well I do own a Mosin Nagant...

Okay sorry, its based on the Czech Republic. You should have seen that if you actually knew about the game... or played it for that matter... and still the same concept applies.

Should I have seen that the game is based in the Czech republic when I spawned on the beach???

I think Colt M1911's were far enough. Maybe the Thompson could be cool though.

Yes, 50 years after WW2 and there would still be American and German weapons just lying around in working condition. Brilliant. Especially in the Czech Republic, where clearly they have an overabundance of money to spend collecting WW2 weapons. That's why everything there is so high tech right?

Who the fuck told you that Chernarus is Czech Republic? It's a fictional country in Eastern Europe.

Yes, 50 years after WW2

Americans are so american. Forget about the math for a second. Do you know at least the year when WW2 started/ended?