Sign in to follow this  
CheeseyHobo

Teleporting glitch PLEASE HELP!

I have no idea what is going on with my DayZ right now, but every time I log into a server, my character, who is 13 days old and VERY WELL equipped, suddenly “re-spawns” at the coast with all inventory items intact, all stats and kills intact but keeps teleporting to new locations every other time I join a server. I’ll leave a server, join a new one, and my character spawns in my last position, but the next time I do it, I’ll re-spawn somewhere else along the coast, all items intact.

What is even weirder is that every time my character does one of their “re-spawns” they immediately draw their binoculars for no reason. Perhaps the binoculars are the cause of the glitch, but I’m not sure when this glitch started or why. I DON’T HACK, I’VE NEVER HACKED, AND I’LL NEVER HACK.

HELP! :’(

this has been going around to majority of players. i did it 5 times yesterday, Rocket hasnt even acknowledge anything about this, he's so worried about artifacting right now...i could care less as it doesn't effect me.

• Like 1

I think almost everyone is getting this even me and I haven't updated to the new patch yet. It must be a problem with the hive. You're lucky you can even join a game , every server I try and join I got stuck on the loading screen

I think it has to do with the new beta, that's the only thing I've downloaded, and I'm still on 1.7.2.4. Worked fine the day before yesterday no issues whatsoever, now it's just retarded.