NocturnalS1n

1.7.2.5 Tents and Vehicle Inventories not saving.

Same thing happened here, saving on the vehicles only records it's position but not inventory

host: vilayer

arma2, 95883

dayz 1.7.2.5

we loaded up a 200 slot truck with med supplies before the 2 hour incoming restart, after we logged back in everything was gone. so it has to be recent where the stuff isnt saving, when the patch came out on the tenth it was still saving

I'm also having this issue on my server. I can't confirm the vehicles, but I can on the tents not saving.

host: HFB

95824 (95883 as soon as the mismatched update has been fixed)

My group tried to move to a new server as hackers left our old one dead, but this tent issue has caused us to lose most of our items. We placed a total of 8 tents and only three have saved successfully.

Host: No idea

Yeah this is becoming quite irritating... If anyone had a tent with good items prior to the patch, they now have infinite of such items. And gathering new items is pointless, as there's no place to store it.

Same thing here. 99% of the time we are losing entire vehicles, their inventory, and the tents inventory. Server just restarted about half an hour ago and moved all our vehicles back out, even spawned in a weird bus with some soda in it where we logged off last. Hope something happens soon......

ah bummer. was afraid of this, just placed my first tent.... had been playing without them for this very reason. well back to just what I can carry if i log into nothing.

Same here, COME ON DAYZ devs. Alpha is one thing, but with each patch everything gets worse. Its supposed to improve!

• Like 2

Exactly the same thing happening on BOTH of my servers, with different hosts.

In summary, this is the issue:

After a server restart, tents and vehicles go back to their last known status when at 1.7.2.4

If the server is not restarted, then the server is saving just fine.

I'm seeing the same problem on our server. We've had vehicles and tents reset (disappear) when updating from 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.2.5, and now when the server restarts, the inventory of tents has been deleted. I cannot confirm if this is the same for vehicles.

Vilayer;

1.7.2.5;

I did a rollback on my server for 1.7.2.4, and the tents and vehicles saved again. Get rid of 1.7.2.5, this is one of those patches that shouldn't be released to the masses. There are so many issues with it.

• Like 1

Our vehicles aren't saving AT ALL. Not positions, inventory, repair state, nothing.

In fact there's always a motorcycle where our bicycle SHOULD have been and the bicycle is back at it's spawn point.

Same issue since the 1.7.2.5 Patch. Not only do vehicle save no more, it's also that the vehicles that got previously destroyed (Before the patch), are not respawning again. Also sometimes the HIVE switches position of random vehicles around. This is on a dedicated server, fully updated.

And yeah if that isn't game breaking, then I don't know. The group I regularly play with has pretty much stopped to play, what's the point in gathering stuff if nothing saves? I hope the DayZ dev team is aware of this issue.

I confirm, after the patch 1.7.2.5 are not saved items in tents, and vehicles.

The new tents remain.

Arma 2: 95883.

Dayz: 1.7.2.5

Hive: 0.7.3

Can also confirm, But had this issue with tents and vehicle inventory not saving has been arround since 1.7.2.4 for me.

I can confirm this is happening on my server as well running latest DayZ/Arma patches. Server is FR151 and is hosted by Vilayer.

I've managed to save tents/vehicles previously and update contents after the first save too. However it now appears all tents and vehicles will rollback to a previously saved state everytime the server restarts. This happens every restart currently. Addtionally, the server will occasionally rollback vehicle locations to the last restart position as well, it too will also reset the condition of them back to an earlier state. This issue does not always occur and seems fairly random.

Would be nice to get a fix to this as tents are eating every time we try to save at the moment (and I assume the same for the rest of the players on my server too).

Also confirmed on our server that tents and vehicle inventories will not update when saved.

I can confirm this too. I sent a detailed bug report. We tested a rollback on our server to 1.7.2.4 hive 0.7.2 beta 95417 .... it failed.

I wonder if we are getting a refund by the devs cause we are actually paying for useless servers right now. The graphical issues and the not saving inventories are making the game unplayable.

Confirmed on DE1608. Although i can only confirm it for the tents as vehicles dont spawn at all on our 6 days old server. >:(

Same issue on our server

1.7.2.4 worked fine with tents/vehicles saving inventory

1.7.2.5 not working at all for vehicles/tents inventory, although vehicle locations are saving, but condition resets with server resets...

HFB server, but I doubt that is an issue here.

Hosting @ Vilayer - vehicles are not saving.

New tents and items inside saves are correct.

Whenever we move our truck it just comes back to the spot saved before the update. :[ (PBX too)

Same issue as many

- Tents not saving

- Vehicle inventories not saving

- Vehicle positions / repair status not saving

• Like 1

It's definitely not related to server providers. You're all running the same mission, and running off the same hive. This is a problem with the hive, and the new patch code.

US 1313 / Vilayer

Beta 95883

Tents not saving.

Edited by KField86

My server is rolling everything back to before 1.7.2.5 I randomly have a white truck, or a motorcycle with flames on it, instead of the bike that was there. Every bit of the loot I find in heli's is useless at this point.

• Like 1

I can confirm this too. I sent a detailed bug report. We tested a rollback on our server to 1.7.2.4 hive 0.7.2 beta 95417 .... it failed.

I wonder if we are getting a refund by the devs cause we are actually paying for useless servers right now. The graphical issues and the not saving inventories are making the game unplayable.

The graphical glitches have been fixed for a large number of people. If not, post a bug report and they can attempt to rectify this for you as well. Have a look at several work-a rounds (e.g. did you set it to default memory in settings?)

You have not paid any money to the devs so I hope that you realize you are paying to provide a service so people can test? By putting a report in you are providing feedback which is what you are entitled to do as an 'alpha tester'. The only thing they have to provide to you is a system in which you could potentially test and in this case they require you to post feedback about loot not saving appropriately.

I appreciate it is annoying but you are not entitled to any returns as you have not purchased a tangible physical product. Plus the fact that that money went to BIS and not the devs in the beginning. Hopefully that money has been put forward to develop the standalone and not just in their coffers.

Be patient as there is nothing else you can do if this is a problem HIVE side.

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 2