rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

hadnt any problems at all but i am lucky for the people who get those artifacts.

lets party.

Also, thank you for the hotfix.

And btw, can't you hint when there will be more info released about the standalone (like the engine it'll use)? Gamescom isn't far and I guess you guys will wait until then but I needed to try. :P

Edited by Numi

Hey,

One of the main issues that the last update had shown was the graphical glitches. I know that you tried to update them in this update, but in Cherno, I can still see them. That is the only place I've been, and noticed them.

I'm not mad or angry, just letting you know. ;)

Thanks!

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

Hah, yesterday I've written to someone who felt that those wanting those bugs fixed are "self-entitled" (his words) that there may just be a hotfix to fix those said issues, and now this.

Yeah we need this hotfix can't really play with the graphics glitches.

• Like 4

Thanks Rocket - hopefully the forums calm down a bit..

Yea right..

Hey,

One of the main issues that the last update had shown was the graphical glitches. I know that you tried to update them in this update, but in Cherno, I can still see them. That is the only place I've been, and noticed them.

I'm not mad or angry, just letting you know. ;)

Thanks!

Can people please confirm if this is the case for them?

Be SURE you updated ALL YOUR FILES.

This is very important. The closed test indicated that nobody who was experiencing graphical glitches before was with this update, so if that is not the case I need to know ASAP.

• Like 9

looking forward to the patch! it will be nice to see with out the grey techno dance party strobes going off in my face :D

• Like 2

[New] Beartraps are randomly spawned in the forest, to annoy players and whiners!

[New] Random chance of a tank busting through the walls and screaming "Oh yeah!"

[broken] Broken the AS50 because people keep whining about it.

[broken] Broken the thermal for the L85WS.

LOL!

DO IT!

whoever's in charge of this, please make sure the hosting services you work with have made your hotfix available before letting the update roll on sixupdater. Thanks =)

thank you so much rocket. im back to dayz again

will confirm as soon as I download it if im still getting glitches. :)

Edited by Ganjastar

I'm not too keen on posting on these threads. However all three of my servers are up-to-date as of 'now.'

• Like 1

Any feedback on graphical glitches being gone or not would be very greatly appreciated. If we can confirm they are gone I will announce the update on twitter and we will release on SU.

Any feedback on graphical glitches being gone or not would be very greatly appreciated. If we can confirm they are gone I will announce the update on twitter and we will release on SU.

Feel free to give them a whirl on my servers, I'm not sure how many other servers are up-to-date.

Edited by Inch

As to the point of complaining that you can't find a server...

.....relax and have a good time.

This has been a public service announcement.

Never a truer word spoken......it is after all, the reason we play games. :D

• Like 1