rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Note I missed mentioning dayz_sfx is also updated. It is best to redownload all files or use six. Six will only go live when some servers are online.

Server hosters need hive 0.7.3

Marry me?

• Like 1

Any fix for the tents, vehicles and helicopters included? They still aren't saving items no matter if saved or not. And the chopper just respawns unrepaired after server restart. Just asking so far.. Bugs are still present and the server is always up to date.

• Like 1

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

A change that only the Rocket himself is aware of right now? TIME TO INVESTIGATE! Or you could be really nice and hide a riddle in the patch notes... ;)

So it seems that humanity has been changed in some way or form...

Edited by Markedgun

[New] Beartraps are randomly spawned in the forest, to annoy players and whiners!

[New] Random chance of a tank busting through the walls and screaming "Oh yeah!"

[broken] Broken the AS50 because people keep whining about it.

[broken] Broken the thermal for the L85WS.

Sweet tits, that is awesome!

EDIT: BTW, I am quite serious, that would be awesome additions to a upcoming update. Well 3/4 of them are....one of them might be a bit immersion breaking.

Edited by Tweakie
  • Like 3

Note I missed mentioning dayz_sfx is also updated. It is best to redownload all files or use six. Six will only go live when some servers are online.

Erhmm, newbie admin here...normally i just use the Control panel my hosts provides me...where can i get hive 0.7.3 manually, so i can update the server through FTP?

Thanks Rocket =)

Hope i can play again... graphical bugs really f...... me up >:(

Oh, whoops. It seems I forgot an undocumented change:

[New] Respawn button returned, but instead of respawning it simply adds +1 unthrowable tincan to your inventory. Dropping it only deletes it. If you click it between 1 - 10 Minutes of spawning, you will only get more tincans.

• Like 19

The undocumented change(s) are probably...

[NEW] Added more camping snipers to Elektro and Cherno.

[NEW] Replaced Ghillie suits with Pink tutus.

Seriously though, nice to see regular updates coming out :)

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

You made my weekend! Is there any chance that the tents/vehicle saving issue has been resolved?

what are the requirements regarding arma 2 beta patches? (as in: "which version is required/recommended?")

Edited by gorg_graggel
  • Like 1

[New] Respawn button returned, but instead of respawning it simply adds +1 unthrowable tincan to your inventory. Dropping it only deletes it. If you click it between 1 - 10 Minutes of spawning, you will only get more tincans.

After 10 minutes you can then respawn?

Oh sweet, finally I can stack up on tincans for the hospitals. Edited by madball
  • Like 2

Thank you, kind sir! All I can offer is this can of beans. :beans:

• Like 1

It's nice too see this finally turning out to be a Hotfix (even though a bit late :P)

The only problem is that SixUpdater will probably use this patch too early. Please say when the update is stable enough, so we can download.

[broken] Broken the thermal for the L85WS.

finally something useful.

• Like 1

The undocumented change(s) are probably...

[NEW] Replaced Ghillie suits with Pink tutus.

Lol id vote for that

You can just picture all the little weiner faces when they realise they are bright pink, id spend days hunting them down

• Like 3

You should update the OP with that. Many people update manually and they just look at the first post.

Pink tutus, unlimited tin cans, and wall-busting tanks? Sounds like a party! Count me in. ^_^

• Like 1