6 replies to this topic

#1 Syrell

Syrell

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

it dont see any diffenrence in the colours of the temeperature indicator. And a minute later its blinking and im ill or coughing.
pls change the colors to more seeable ones. deep blue and deep red or something

#2 Po1ymorph

Po1ymorph

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

I think it's just bugged at the moment isn't it?

#3 nufcmickey

nufcmickey

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCounty Durham, North East of England

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

Everytime on a night when its pissing it down I get the flu, even though Im using heatpacks and sitting by a fire, are we supposed to take cover when its raining ? They should of really left in the Temp guage.

#4 Paddy0610

Paddy0610

Bandits Nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

i dont even got my temperatur at my debug monitor o.O

#5 -Cdn-Chard

-Cdn-Chard

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

+1.. I just suicided a character because of this. When I had an actual temperature reading, I was able to take great care not to get sick... Now the themometer doesn't even seem to work... It stays pink and before I know it, I'm coughing and my blood drops to 6000. Really crappy...

Something needs to be fixed... Maybe making it blink when you're approaching a critical milestone would be the way to go. Then you'd know to take cover or start a fire or something. As it stands it's a real drag.

#6 khurune

khurune

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

+1.. I just suicided a character because of this. When I had an actual temperature reading, I was able to take great care not to get sick... Now the themometer doesn't even seem to work... It stays pink and before I know it, I'm coughing and my blood drops to 6000. Really crappy...

Something needs to be fixed... Maybe making it blink when you're approaching a critical milestone would be the way to go. Then you'd know to take cover or start a fire or something. As it stands it's a real drag.

It does blink. Just the degrading before hand isn't noticeable.

#7 -Cdn-Chard

-Cdn-Chard

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:46 AM

It does blink. Just the degrading before hand isn't noticeable.

Fair enough, but I started coughing, got infected, and had my blood drop slowly to 6000 without the indicator changing a bit. It wasn't even raining!!! Quite lame. I'd prefer to see a more accurate thermometer reading, preferably digital. With antibiotics being so extremely rare, it's a game breaker to get a cold... So what's the solution? Only play on daytime servers?? Hide in structures each night.

I hope Rocket addresses this in 1.7.3

Edited by -Cdn-Chard, 11 August 2012 - 07:46 AM.