rocket

Disconnecting to avoid death

Just fix this. Shitload of ideas in the thread.

Any of these will do for now.

-Logout timer

-Cannot logout when bleeding

-Cannot logout when in shock

If you quit the game while bleeding. Your char will just stay in-game until you die or log back in to stop it.

All 3 plus your char remains ingame while bleeding. This would also mean that you can log in when your game/connection breaks in most cases....

Aye. I mean, any of those will be better then now. Call it a temporary fix or whatever. Add those 3 now. Then think of something more stable for the future.

I was with my 4-players squad in a truck. We ran into a car with 2 players inside.

They got out, started firing at us, we killed one, the other disconnected, we ran to their car, and the other guy spawned behind us, killed one of us and disconnected.

The guy from my team who got killed was a new player. It was his first fight, and it was against a server hopper, now he's so pissed he doesn't want to play anymore.

Please Rocket, fix the game, put a 30 seconds timer before your character leaves the game after you disconnect.

A clarification.

We dont want serverhosters to be the judge & executioneer (banning) due to the fact that it will get misused easily. It's sometimes hard for serverhosters to make a coolheaded decision. I've seen this happen way too often.

If you have solid proof of someone exploiting we ask you to file a ticket at support.dayzmod.com with the proof and we'll look into it.

As always, we cant discuss the outcome of an investigation but would like you all to know that we do take exploiting seriously and will give warnings and eventually bans for repeat offenders.

I'd also like to mention that players who see a serverhost abuse can file a ticket too about this to get a fair thirdparty view. We will either contact the serverhost or take action directly depending on severity of the issue.

• Like 18