pooya

release that patch

comon ....im sick and tired of so many bugs...cant even play...artifact are killing my gameplay...release that 1.7.3 patch for god sake ... it was suppossed to be out in 1th aug and now its the 9th...

stop working on that standalone for a second and a fix this bloody bugs up..

we want to play like before...

we want patch

we want patch

we want patch...(and so on)

• Like 5

That's an approx. date of when the patch will come out. Stop complaining if you don't like it don't play it, and they may have ran into an issue that they want to fix instead of pushing out a broken patch.

The graphical issues are 100% of the reason I don't play DayZ atm. And I'm sure this is not making a good impression on the new players who finally get DayZ working and then get Sh*it artifacts all over their screen.

• Like 5

Another patch whine thread? So the very first post you've contributed on here is complaining about development, well done. If it was possible to give beans laced with arsenic, then you sir would have my beans.

• Like 3

i dont post in forums...but this delay made me mad....we all love dayz...we want to play it...but we need a new patch...

no one can play with those bloody artifacts ...

every 6 hours i come to dayz website to see if they released the new updates...and it is getting like forever

im cant wait any longer... yeah i whine..i shot and cause i can and i should

and if any of you are so cool with artifacting... go on dev page and just type...DONT WORRY GUYS TAKE YOUR TIME

• Like 1

I had artifacts around stary, I logged off, got out of arma and logged back in, the artifacts were gone.

• Like 2

Stop whining.

When the patch is ready, it will be released.

• Like 1

Hotfixes that just fix bugs are not cool enough. Each patch must get reddit / 4chan / whatever news ...

Edited by totallyRebb
  • Like 2

More demands from single brain celled jelly like organisms that self implode when they see a bug in an alpha mod..../sigh. As iv said to the other 999,999,999,999 Million people, its ready when its ready. If you dont want more bugs to implode about next patch, i would suggest being patient.

• Like 1

Hotfixes that just fix bugs are not cool enough. Each patch must get reddit / 4chan / whatever news ...

HAHA yeah, Rocket is such a publicity ho. Fame over fanbase it seems.

• Like 2

I had artifacts around stary, I logged off, got out of arma and logged back in, the artifacts were gone.

you were one lucky person my man...i couldnt play the game since 1.7.2.4 and because im damn unlucky i just started on the eve of the release of the 1.7.2.4 so i just played dayz nice for one day

Funny how these guys like to complain about not getting a patch released every week. Ive played several games where we are lucky to get more then 2 patches a year. So in other words have some patience, Rocket is doing this at his own pace and is taking the time to make sure it helps the mod and not hurting it. So instead of whining why not show a little gratitude?

More demands from single brain celled jelly like organisms that self implode when they see a bug in an alpha mod..../sigh. As iv said to the other 999,999,999,999 Million people, its ready when its ready. If you dont want more bugs to implode about next patch, i would suggest being patient.

heh...it dont seem that you'r a forum team(you must chill out man)...you need to work on that temper dude....put your self in my position and start thinking like a jelly brain
  • Like 5

man...what are you talking about...HOTfix ...it got the name...its not a patch...nor an update...its hotfix...and thats what we need right now
  • Like 1

Funny how these guys like to complain about not getting a patch released every week. Ive played several games where we are lucky to get more then 2 patches a year. So in other words have some patience, Rocket is doing this at his own pace and is taking the time to make sure it helps the mod and not hurting it. So instead of whining why not show a little gratitude?

2 patch a year?...ok there is 2 question remaining...could you play fine ? ----answer A:no =then why didi you play?

answer B : yes = this isnt like that... we cannot play

Edited by pooya_gojee
  • Like 1

Yeah and I guarantee if any of these 'only 2 patches a year' games ever had an extremely intrusive bug of the graphical nature, they'd get a patch to fix it ASAP.

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

Cool story, bro.

• Like 1

Are you fucking kidding me?

ALPHA

ahhh....im going to hate this word some how...they have 1000000 unique character ...think about that...1mil ppl got this...and want to play

Thing is all i want is a date it could be september idc ( hope not) but as long they get it right I just want a date cause it's driving me nuts coming on here like 10 times a day looking for a update either to be out of them to tell me ok this is when it will be out or at least ok it will be out around _____ date thats all i want

Edited by Badwolf3500
  • Like 1

Well there is valid agrument to be made. Aug 1st was 8 days ago.. An update would be nice.. it is a community after all.