DayZ Standalone has been confirmed.
- The game will be released in an Alpha build for a low price point.
- DayZ will be available on Steam.
- Rocket is project lead for DayZ at Bohemia Interactive.
- DayZ is set to follow the Minecraft pricing and development model.
- There will be continued support for DayZMOD alongside DayZ game.
- Running on "Arma 2.5" engine. Will include an updated Chernarus map.
- DayZ Standalone will be released on Steam
Price: ~$24 (USD)
Minimum Requirements: Same as Arma 2 for the time-being
More information at:
DayZ on Facebook
Bohemia Interactive on Facebook
DayZ on Tumblr
DayZ on Twitter
Rocket answers questions over at Reddit!
Edited by Griff, 08 January 2013 - 02:30 AM.