SilverTrimm

Still think this is a good game?

Was gonna re-post in my last Dayz hatred fanboi filled forum, but it was closed due to lack of content; so

Glitches and bugs that kill you and take your gear

Hackers owning most servers

Veh's and bases being stored off map

Logging during PvP

Tents not saving

Community eating itself alive

ect..

and we get dogs.. He is working on dogs still

I bet we will see a REAL GOOD youtube vid about dogs, telling everyone how amazing DayZ is because it has bandits, excuse me.. dogs.. I'm sure by the time a dog loving zombie fan has a chance to see the youtube vid, rocket will take them out to better fit his vision. His or BiS now?

Also, since we in ALPHA, does that mean your STAND ALONE game won't have an alpha or beta? Wizard, please tell me how you turn this mod into a standalone ? Can someone please tell me that we WONT be downloading DAYZ THE STAND ALONE *ALPHA* in 6 months and be doing this all over again?

oh and PLEASE.. LAZOR GRAPHIC MY FACE MORE, Love not being able to turn some directions because of the time of day. (Not my problem, a DAYZ problem)

Oh and how do people become unbanned? Dude hacked a box right in front of me while on his server ts. Said "Fuck" (did something wrong imo) and was banned.. Couldn't play for 3 days.. OH NOES!! 3 days for fucking hacking a box.. REALLY?

Still with loot, chilling.. Waiting for a content to come. Didn't see the warning on the youtube vids or download link that I need to bring friends to have someone to play with for an online multiplayer game. Can't wait for that FUCKING dog, to shoot..

I don't care about gear, re-spawning, pvp or zombies.. I just want a good game with or with out dogs.

Last: Also how hard is this surv sandbox? Zombies can't kill you and food/water is all over? This is like an G rated zombie movie!

• Like 3

Your parents can surely give you some money to spend on some other game if this doesn't suit your needs.

• Like 2

Was gonna re-post in my last Dayz hatred fanboi filled forum, but it was closed due to lack of content; so

Logging during PvP

Tents not saving

ect..

I bet we will see a REAL GOOD youtube vid about dogs, telling everyone how amazing DayZ is because it has bandits, excuse me.. dogs.. I'm sure by the time a dog loving zombie fan has a chance to see the youtube vid, rocket will take them out to better fit his vision. His or BiS now?

Also, since we in ALPHA, does that mean your STAND ALONE game won't have an alpha or beta? Wizard, please tell me how you turn this mod into a standalone ? Can someone please tell me that we WONT be downloading DAYZ THE STAND ALONE *ALPHA* in 6 months and be doing this all over again?

oh and PLEASE.. LAZOR GRAPHIC MY FACE MORE, Love not being able to turn some directions because of the time of day. (Not my problem, a DAYZ problem)

Oh and how do people become unbanned? Dude hacked a box right in front of me while on his server ts. Said "Fuck" (did something wrong imo) and was banned.. Couldn't play for 3 days.. OH NOES!! 3 days for fucking hacking a box.. REALLY?

Still with loot, chilling.. Waiting for a content to come. Didn't see the warning on the youtube vids or download link that I need to bring friends to have someone to play with for an online multiplayer game. Can't wait for that FUCKING dog, to shoot..

I don't care about gear, re-spawning, pvp or zombies.. I just want a good game with or with out dogs.

Last: Also how hard is this surv sandbox? Zombies can't kill you and food/water is all over? This is like an G rated zombie movie!

This is a mod, not a game. It's currently in Alpha stages, therefor it's not complete. The community is underrated, plenty of nice players out there. If DayZ is this much of a hassle for you, don't play it.

• Like 2

You guys can follow that? I got that there may have been something about dogs in there, maybe, but apart from that it was about as coherent as your average street corner madman.

Hey OP, how's that 'radio waves transmitted from Venus into your dental fillings' thing working out for yah?

• Like 4

All the feelings you have, this is was Rocket was going for. So imo DayZ reached its goal.

You want some beans with your cheese? Wait, that doesn't sound right! Hm.

Some things are addressable via scripting in a mod, others, such as most of your gripes, are not. Hacking, tents, logging, etc are all issues that deal with the core game - nothing you can do about it via a mod. Rocket has stated this repeatedly. It's also worth noting this is in Alpha.

Deal with it or move on. No one really cares either way.

this isn't not a game.

Life is just what happens when you AFK too long.

Logging during PvP

Tents not saving

ect..

UzKIA.gif

• Like 2

Bait.. Worked

So this is a MOD, not a game.. YET; we have Rocket who wants to turn it into a game. So where is the button you press to change a mod into a game? Oh; he has to build the game still.. oh okkkk

Again, sticking on TOPIC because FANBOYS get confused easily.

Do we have to redo ALPHA of the standalone? Why keep using the Arma2 Eng if you know it doesn't work with your "vision" rocket? Oh; are we going to be BETA testing DayZ on ArmA3 eng? What is the development cycle.

OFFTOPIC:

All you people want to do is name call and rant about how great DayZ is! If people dislike it or ask core questions about the development, you try to marginalize them; and by doing so; you skipped out on your whole "its alpha" arrangement you fight to keep in your back pocket.

Hey, OP, not to burst your bubble, but want to know another popular mod turned game? Team Fortress 2. With three iterations. A Quake mod with its own alpha. Then Team Fortress Classic with its own Alpha. And then Team Fortress 2. With its own alpha. Don't believe me? Check it out, bro. While you're on it, you'll probably find that Quake spawned a shite ton of mod turned games, so, your argument is absolutely and 100% invalid. And dumb, let's not forget dumb.

Edit: Actually, I got that for you, can't trust you'll do it. You're probably writing some flame addled response to this right now. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Team_Fortress

Edited by Lennsik
  • Like 2

Mod ain't perfect by a long shot, but I can't stop playing it and have fun most of the time.

Guess that makes me a fanboi huh?

It's not a good game. It's a good alpha test. We're not even in beta yet, and it's already playable as a quasi-game.

I think somebody needs to produce a PSA or something, because this distinction does not seem to be sinking in.

Dude calm down. You are just on a rant. And I seriously don't get what you are trying to say. How about you collect your thoughts and try again.

Besides, it really seems like you don't know what alpha means.

and PLEASE stop capitalising RANDOM WORDS, it's irritating as HELL.

• Like 2

People will continue to play as long as there is only the one option, I'm looking forward to WarZ and Class 3 only because it will produce some competition and force the developers to provide us with a quality product. You'll see how fast these bugs and hacks will be fixed once there are other similar games available.

I think people just need to stop being fucking rude to Rocket.. Heres why.

A. You dont have the fucking time OR money...sorry you probably have the time, being in your mothers basement and all...anyway, you dont have the money to create your own game.

B. You lack the friends to have enough staff to create your own game.

C. as of right now? Its the ONLY fucking zombie survival game that isnt Top-down 2D/3D or Text based.

D. if you look in your top right corner? It says ALPHA. okay,im not even going to point out that "Because its alpha"...instead? im going to point out you CHOSE to test this, and you paid ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. it was free. why are you bitching? shut the fuck up!!!!

Before you try to say OMG I PAID 30$?

that was your own fucking fault paying for ARMA2 in order to test a fucking mod that was listed as ALPHA.

I played Arma2 since the day it came out, should i bitch now? because DayZ isnt complete?

YOUR. FUCKING. FAULT.

get the fuck over it! go play ARMA2....thats what you bought after all. go play it

or go jackoff with a cheese grater or something, do something constructive with your life besides talk shit about a mod with a Dev whos cool as shit, talks to his community, and is trying to get shit done? seriously...I bet you bitch about every single thing in life because its not 100% your way.

Edited by Brachra
  • Like 1