3 replies to this topic

#1 Eclipsed by Glory

Eclipsed by Glory

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

When I launch DayZ, this error message appears saying, "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix_A2FREE'". The game then seems to launch normally, and I can even join a match. The problem is, it never finishes loading the game I try to join. I have ArmA II and ArmA II Operation Arrowhead downloaded from Amazon. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for your help!

#2 iNtOx

iNtOx

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

I've had the same problem for a while now after a SixLaucher update and have asked the same question on this forum without any answers on how to fix it. The fact that your game never finishes loading the game has nothing to do with the CAMisc_fix_A2FREE error. It has to do with that server. Keep trying other servers by always joining through SixLauncher and you should be able to join one even though sometimes it sits at loading for about 5 min or more. Just have patience.

#3 dje1337

dje1337

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

When I launch DayZ, this error message appears saying, "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CAMisc_fix_A2FREE'". The game then seems to launch normally, and I can even join a match. The problem is, it never finishes loading the game I try to join. I have ArmA II and ArmA II Operation Arrowhead downloaded from Amazon. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for your help!

Have you tried installing DayZ manually opposed to used SixUpdater?
~1337

#4 Eclipsed by Glory

Eclipsed by Glory

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

I have not. Should I try to figure out how to do that?