em4yta@gmail.com

Arma 2 OA Changing CD Key

I had Arma 2 + OA patched and ready to play (Retail Version) but some how my CD key was stolen,

So I reported to Battleye and gave my CD key and they banned it,

Then I bought a new key and I wanted to know how to change the CD key without re-installing the whole game???

but some how my CD key was stolen,

Right "stolen" not I was banned for hacking and purchased a new CD key, how does I get unbanned?

Ive no clue how to change the cdkey (in regedit they are as hex code i think), but there are several people on the forums the last week wich had their cd key in use by someone else, could happend to you aswell, and the other guy just cheated:

There are several threads about this allrdy:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-in-use-issues/

Edited by whet

Wow this same shit happened to me and the dumb faggot ass cunt that created Battleye told me: "You were probably using a program that had a trojan and stole your CD Key" Which was immediatly false, I have anti viral software and I dont download anything I dont trust and I rarely download anything at all. Wonder if we gather enough people with our same problem we can sue. Better yet shut down the piece of shit company.

Edited by Resausk

Wow this same shit happened to me and the dumb faggot ass cunt that created Battleye told me: "You were probably using a program that had a trojan and stole your CD Key" Which was immediatly false, I have anti viral software and I dont download anything I dont trust and I rarely download anything at all. Wonder if we gather enough people with our same problem we can sue. Better yet shut down the piece of shit company.

i Didnt get that problem, i just sent a message to Bohemia just as i saw my cd key was in use ald they said they would do something about it. Nothing happened and my account got global banned, when i told so i got a new key straight away.

So are you suggesting that it magically got stolen by elves, or that someone hacked BE and stole a bunch of keys? (PS! BE doesn't have any keys stored. They only have one-way hashes of keys.)

Also, check out this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/106805-to-people-who-got-their-keys-stolen-and-or-dled-hacks/

• Like 1

It's ok to admit you attempted to hack, I mean so did I but i failed miserably and now im playing dayz vanilla again.

Dude the people will be more nice if you admit to hacking. They wom't bite, or atleast I won't.

[...]

Dude the people will be more nice if you admit to hacking. They won't bite

Not exactly...

Damn, I had faith in people that they wouldm't resurrect month old threads.

Dammt.

• Like 1