Sign in to follow this  
TehBigRedOne

Zombies Too Annoying

The two things I would be interested in trying out would be changes in movement speed (maybe simliar to what you suggested) and headshots are the only thing that can kill them.

THe speed isn't a calculated gameplay mechanic, its a hack to make them effective whilst their path finding AI is so retarded. Ever noticed that they run in zig-zags when they spot you? thats not intentional.

THe speed isn't a calculated gameplay mechanic, its a hack to make them effective whilst their path finding AI is so retarded. Ever noticed that they run in zig-zags when they spot you? thats not intentional.

Had no idea, good to know thanks.

troll

no you're the troll :P

to start with he said "It seems" & "almost want..." not that it would make the game better

and as a new player, my thoughts are the same but obviously taking the zombies out off the game would be dumb

just some thoughts from a newb;

crawling is slow zombies are fast .: if I crawl zombies will get me

in doors are hard to(find) navigate .: if I run inside I'll get stuck then eaten.

apparently this is false and Nasuko's post is the first time I've heard this, even after looking on youtube

as a new player having trouble with the zombies I'm forever hearing about how easy they are.

and from what I've seen on youtube thats only because if you walk into a building you can just wait until they line up at the door and then shoot them one at a time in the head(also apparently one of the pistols is ohk)

which is fine if you have a gun but until then it would seem; see zombie .: die (apparently this is false)

also in theory(because I have no experience) I like the idea of the zombies being; harder to kill(take more bullets ect) slower, and more numerous

ps now that I know how to get loot unarmed I'll go back and try the game again

Edited by silverme
  • Like 1

Adding a lot more zombies to areas that contain high value loot would be pretty challenging and awesome.

If and area contains better loot, more zombies should be added to guard that loot and to be a challenge.  

It seems impossible to loot a town when you just respawn and zombies chase you through almost everywhere and its extremely annoying. I almost want to suggest that zombies do not attack you until you attack them, and that if you kill them they grant greater prizes rather than tin cans and bandages so people have a point to kill them.

Uhh, it sounds to me like you think this is a traditional PvP shooter. It is not. Zombies are kinda the entire point of the game. You should find another military based shooter to play because this game is clearly not your type.

You do realise this is the Mod-Section and a thread from 2012?