#1 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

PLEASE NOTE: This is a work in progess and there are bound to be inaccuracies. Please only provide constructive criticism. The aim of this post is to educate all of us server admins so we know how to get set up / run things better. If there's a problem with the contents, reply or send me a PM and I will address it.

I will be updating this thread regularly with more information regarding tools, scripts, instructions, etc. Make sure to bookmark it!

One of the biggest gripes I had when I first started administering a DayZ server was the utter lack of documentation for the process. This is my attempt to consolidate some of the information in this forum and to help new and veteran server administrators get their bearings. I will give credit to authors of other threads where I can. I'd like to see that this gets used as a central repository for server knowledge as there seems to be a real lack of information out there for new server administrators.

What you should know before purchasing a server
  • Hosting a server will get you no in-game reward or advantage. You're just another sucker like the rest of us. People are going to think that you have all of these wonder scripts that you can do to restore gear, stop hackers, etc. NOPE.
  • You will get a lot of flak from the community, whether you're deserving of it or not. (OMG SERVER ADMIN ABUSE)
  • Hackers are rampant, and there's not much that you can do about it other than following or slightly bending the DayZ staff rules
  • You are at the mercy of the ARMA platform. Servers are buggy. They can crash a lot
  • If you're not getting server donations, you're paying for this out of your own pocket
  • You can only use the default Chenarus map. You CANNOT use any new map on official servers.
Terms you might not be familiar with:
ARMAOA Beta - The ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead beta. This is different from any of the DayZ Source code. These updates are usually pushed out by 3rd party launchers such as Six Launcher and DayZ Commander
DayZ Mission Files - These are the files that go in the @dayz directory, and contain the information you need to run a server.

IMPORTANT: There are RULES that you need to follow as a server administrator. They are as follows:
  • The server MAY NOT be passworded
  • You MAY NOT run any other mods, or keys.
  • You CANNOT kick other players for your friends and clanmates
  • You CANNOT lock the server for ANY reason at ANY time
  • You CANNOT edit the DayZ Mod mission files
  • Battleye MUST be installed and running at ALL TIMES
  • Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)
  • You may only ban players for two reasons: Malicious talk, and racism.
  • You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel).
Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Where do I start?

There are two options that face you if you'd like to purchase a DayZ Server. Here's the scoop:

Dedicated Servers
A bare bones Windows Server that will require you to go through the set-up process from start to finish. This involves you installing ARMA and DayZ yourself and requires you to do all of the server management yourself. You can either set up your own server or you can rent a dedicated server from a server host.

Guidelines for setting up your own hardware.
This information and much more can be found in this thread.
  • Quad Core CPU @ 2.5GHz (amended - Feedback suggests that as long as you're running a faster CPU, you should be fine)
  • 2GB+ RAM (RAM isn't a big issue in an ArmA server, so don't be overly concerned with having copious amounts [16GB+] of it as it won't be required)
  • 50GB+ HDD (Preferably SATA3 or SSD) (Installation alone is ~20GB. Also, keep log files in mind! These get HUGE if not pruned)
  • Bandwidth at least 2TB a month. Hive and Player client communication accounts for A LOT of bandwidth.
Potential Pros
  • Easy access to configuration files, DayZ files, and anything else that you might want to tinker with
  • Much more freedom with your administration style
  • You can make the server scalable. Need to increase slots? No problem!
Potential Cons
  • Much more expensive. Either pay for your own hardware / Internet or get a hosting company
  • Setup and administration learning curve
  • Whitelisting Process can be delayed
  • Total lack of support should you not know what you're doing
Managed Servers
Hosted servers are ran by hosting companies. These companies will either charge per slot (player slot) or per month. Management of these server is limited to a web interface, and permissions and features are generally dependent on the host that you pick. All updates are generally done by the hosting company, requiring little maintenance on your part.

Potential Pros
  • Servers are generally set up within a certain amount of time (usually 12-24 hours depending on the host)
  • Straight forward administration via Web Interface (again, depending on the host)
  • Most hosts have a support team in place with SLAs (service level agreements [they're obligated to respond in X amount of time])
  • Cost is usually based on Slot (player count) and is fairly competitive and cheap
Potential Cons
  • Occasional service interruptions (whether it be caused by network outage, tool updates, etc)
  • Potential for lack of support
  • Very restricted administration capabilities
Hosting Companies
Look around the forums at the various promotional threads and make a conscious decision!

Vilayer
HFB Servers
DayZ.St
Host Altitude
Elpis Host
Vert Hosting
Defcon Servers
Gaming Deluxe
XelaServers (For 15% off, enter promo code 15%DayZ )
Galaxy Hosting
Multigamer Hosting
TrinityGames (30% off included in the price!)
LowPingGameServers
XstreamGamers
Survival Servers
Apex Servers (For 15% off, enter promo code PREPAY)
TotalSimplicity (Canadian Host)
GameServers.com

And many more! (if you're a hosting company please let me know and I will add you to the list)

Okay now I understand the server options, what's next?

Once you've made your decision on which way to go, you can base your next steps on that

Dedicated Servers

Firstly, purchase and configure your DayZ server. Here's a few threads with information on how to configure your dedicated DayZ server:
  • Install ARMA 2 & Operation Arrowhead on the server via steam, you can move the server anywhere you please afterwards. Bohemia has a Wiki set up for this.
  • Sign your server up for DayZ via the Web Request Form
  • Wait for further instructions from the DayZ staff.
  • (Please note, some threads indicate that the setup instructions included may not be accurate - can be build this out?)
Once DayZ is installed you can continue you tweak to your hearts desire!
Optimizing your server (EXCELLENT POST)

Helpful Tools: (I did not develop any of these tools, and do not accept responsibility for anything they may do to harm your server or system, nor can I provide any insight as to how they operate)Managed Servers
  • Once you've purchased your server from your server host, you'll need to wait for them to send you the details for your server, as well as the links for TCAdmin. (or whatever back-end administration platform they use
  • Login to the back-end and configure your server based on the information below
  • Depending on your access, configure the difficulty of your server, along with Server Name, etc. Make sure you're running the latest patch!
  • Familiarize yourself with what you do and do not have access to. Find out where to go for logs, how to do updates, etc.

Q: How long does it take my server to be set up?
A: It takes about a few minutes to setup your account but your server will take 1 - 3 hours to install. The time to install changes due to traffic on box being installed on. There are circumstances in which your server can take up to 24 hours to be ready, such as peak order times, etc.

Q: What are the admin commands / How do I use Battleye RCON?
A: You can check this wiki for RCON commands.
You can also check this wiki for admin commands.

Q: Why can I not log in with RCON? It kicks me out!
A: Make sure you have a BEServer.cfg or BEServer_active_XXX.cfg with RCONPassword and MaxPing configured. If you do not have one, we can upload a default one for you edit.

Q: How do I adjust my difficulty settings or what do they mean?
A: You can check this wiki out on how to adjust it and it explains how things work

Q: Why can't I see my server in Six Launcher/DayZ Commander/Ingame?
A: If you cannot see it in either, please try using your IP and Port and connecting remotely in-game to the IP. If it still does not sign up, please submit a ticket.

Configuring your DayZ Server

What you should know
  • You cannot deviate from the official server naming convention
  • Most variables in the configuration file cannot/should not be changed
  • Changing something that shouldn't be changed can result in unpredictable behaviour - YOU are responsible for this, not your server host.
Instance IDs
Instance IDs identify your server. For example, my server is US355. This is my Instance ID. This will be provided either by your Managed Server host (if they do whitelisting) or the DayZ staff after you've registered your server at the link above under "Dedicated Servers". You must include this, as it is a part of the official server naming convention linked above.

Server Difficulty
DayZ difficulty comes in three flavors with settings enabled/disabled based on what you choose. These variables are configurable. In this section I will attempt to describe what each variable in the configuration file means.
  • Regular (Pretty much everything is enabled)
  • Veteran (Map waypoints are disabled, name tags are disabled)
  • Expert (HUD, Crosshairs, Waypoints, Nametags are disabled)
Managed / Dedicated Servers
Here's an example of the Configuration file (cfgdayz.ArmA2OAProfile) for a server set at the "Regular" difficulty. Below, I will give descriptions as to what each variable does.

For reference, a 0 = off, and 1 = on.

class Regular
{
class Flags
{
3rdPersonView=1; -- (0,1) Disables or Enables 3rd Person View for your server
armor=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Gives you improved body armor, tank armor etc
autoAim=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Enables auto aim when you're not looking through your weapon's scope. Also works with crosshair off
autoGuideAT=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - AT missiles will be automatically guided to their target. If 0, player has to lock onto the target.
autoSpot=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - If you're close enough to an enemy, you'll report it without right-clicking
cameraShake=1; -- ALWAYS ENABLED - Used for camera shake for shock, injuries, etc.
clockIndicator=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Displays the clock indicator on the left of your screen when giving/receiving orders like "At 11 o'clock, eemy man at 200 meters"
deathMessages=1; -- (0,1) Displays "XXX was killed by YYY" messages in multiplayer
enemyTag=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Displays information on enemy units
friendlyTag=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Displays information on friendly units. ONLY WORKS WITH 'Weaponcursor=0', eg crosshair on.
hud=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Shows you leaders location and your position in formation
hudGroupInfo=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Shows your group information in the HUD
hudPerm=1; -- (0,1) Permanently show or disable the HUD
hudWp=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - hows Waypoints right after they're ordered to you
hudWpPerm=0 ; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Shows Waypoints permanently
map=0; -- (0,1) Enable or Disable Waypoints on the map
netStats=1; -- Enables the scoreboard functionality
tracers=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Displays tracers even of small arms that in real life would not have tracers
ultraAI=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Enables some kind of super AI that hears and sses more and has better tactics. This is for both friendly and enemy sides.
unlimitedSaves=0; -- ALWAYS DISABLED - Enables saing permanently. For single player missions. But you then can only load the last save state.
vonID=1; -- When using VoN (Voice over Network), display the name of the player speaking.
weaponCursor=1; -- Shows the crosshair for your weapon
};
skillFriendly=0; -- Friendly tactics skill (For AI Only)
precisionFriendly=0; -- Friendly shooting precision (For AI Only)
skillEnemy=0; -- Enemy tactics skill (For AI Only)
precisionEnemy=0; -- Enemy shooting precision (For AI Only)
};

More information about the configuration file can be found here.
There are multiple threads in the Server General forum like this one that will help you further with your configuration files.

Dedicated Servers

Configuring your Server's startup and running parameters
A lot of great information can be found here.

Below are variables that you can directly configure for your server:

passwordAdmin = "xyzxyz";
Password for Administrator Access via in-game chat menu / Admin Menu
hostname="My Server";
Servername visible in the game browser. Please make sure you follow the official server naming convention
maxPlayers = 40;
The Max player slots for your server. Please ensure you are following the slot rules found here.
disableVoN = 1;
Enables or disables the Voice over Net. Default = 0.
BattlEye=1;
Enables or Disables BattlEye. By default, this is set to 0 (off). Please enable it!
requiredBuild=xxxxx;
Set to prevent obsolete versions of the ARMAOA client from joining. Example: requiredBuild=95417; will restrict anyone who's running an older ARMAOA beta version of 95417 from connecting.

Configuring BattlEye on your Dedicated Server

In order to enable BattlEye for your server, you'll need to edit your server.cfg file. source

BattlEye=1;
Enables or disables the BattlEye anti-cheat engine. Default 0. - since 1.09 beta. Note that this requires specific dlls to be installed on the server and all clients joining the game. They can be found here

Managed Servers
These steps are for managed server hosts who use ACP/TCAdmin.

To get to the configuration files
DO NOT EDIT THESE FILES WHILE THE SERVER IS RUNNING

Posted Image

The Configuration Files menu
Posted Image

What you find find in these files:

arma2.cfg
Generally, this file is only going to be modified if you're running a dedicated server More information can be found here.

bans.txt
Where BattlEye records Player Names and GUIDs for users who are hackers. More information can be found here

beserver.cfg
You can set your Max Ping and RCON passwords here. You'll need to set your ARMA RCON password here if you want to log in via the in-game chat menu.

server.cfg
Most of the settings in here are straight forward. Reply to this thread if you have specific questions. The parameters you are editing are 0 and 1 flags in the server.cfg file.

cfgdayz.ArmA2OAProfile
Where the magic happens. This holds all of the different server configuration settings such as crosshair, map, and others as seen in the section above. 0 = off, 1 = on. More information can be found here

Edited by smasht_AU, 03 February 2013 - 02:39 AM.

• SnR, HowIChrgeLazer, Sna.ke and 35 others gave their beans

Avoid me. Avoid me at all costs.

#2 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

RESERVED (MUWHAHAH)

THINGS THAT WILL BE COMING UP IN THE NEXT UPDATE
  • More information regarding hackers including the limitations of Battleye (To the degree that I can explain)
  • How to update your DayZ Server (DayZ and ArmaOA updates for dedicated, and TCAdmin updates for managed)
  • How to perform log reviews, etc. and what to look for
  • What to do when you see XYZ problems on your server
BattlEye (and how it works)
BattlEye is an anti-cheat tool created by BattlEye Innovations and is completely independent from the DayZ development team. It is currently included in Bohemia Interactive's ArmA and ArmA 2 series as an optional installation and server configuration option. It works by scanning connected clients for various cheat an exploit methods and upon detection, disconnecting (kicking) the offending clients.

How it works

The BattlEye system consists of the BE Client and the BE Server that communicate with each other through the game's netcode. In addition, there is the BE Master which is queried for new core software and cheat detection updates. The BE Client (as well as the BE Server) runs within the game, allowing best possible detection of cheats.
BattlEye scans the game and the system in RAM and on HDD, mainly using generic methods that globally catch all cheats/hacks of one type (including private ones as far as possible). source

• Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).
  • Failed to update: For some reason your BattlEye Client is not able to download new updates from the BE Master Server - most likely related to your internet connection. Please download the most recent version for your game from the download page and manually update your BE Client.
  • Missing OS Privileges: In order for the BE Client to be able to detect all hacks running on a system, it has to run with administrative privileges. To do so on Windows 2000/XP, you either have to log in with an administrator account and run the game as usual or, when using a limited user account, right-click your game executable/shortcut, select "Run as..." and enter the credentials of an administrator-level account. On Windows Vista/7, right-click your game executable/shortcut and select "Run as administrator". If you are logged in with a limited user account, you then have to enter the password of an administrator account. To permanently run the game as administrator, right-click the executable/shortcut and choose Properties. Then go to the Compatibility tab, check the "Run this program as an administrator" option and click OK to apply your changes.
  • Corrupted Memory #X: BattlEye detects that your game's memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn't help, the game's installation on your harddisk is possibly corrupted - therefore, try to reinstall the game.
  • Direct3D Hook #X: Disable overlay programs or the overlay feature of these programs while playing on BE-enabled servers. Popular examples are Xfire (you can leave it running by disabling the ingame-overlay feature for your game in the options), Fraps, TeamSpeak Overlay (TSO) and ATI Tray Tools.

Enabling further logging

• 1 - Log detections to "scripts.log"
    2 - Log detections to server console
    4 - Kick for detections ("Script Restriction #X")

You can combine types by adding. I.e. 1+2 = 3 = Log to file and console. 1+4 = 5 = Log to file + kick.
Battling Hackers / Exploiters

What you should know

Server Administrators have to follow very stringent rules for what they can and cannot do when it comes to hackers.
BattlEye is not a secure anti-cheat system. It trusts the client (a players computer) more than it should.
Currently, here's how the process works for being able to ban a confirmed hacker:
  • Record the hacker as they are hacking via FRAPS, PlayClaw, or whatever video capture software you may use. This can come from players on your server.
  • Find out the Username of the Hacker in question
  • Parse the log files. Find any references to the Player in question
  • Take both the visual and text evidence to the DayZ staff
Obviously, if you've read the forum, a lot of Server Administrators take issue with these rules. This is because the process is lengthy and because everyone this day and age likes to see immediate response, its obviously a problem. Now, with that said, it's understandable that Admins and players alike want something done immediately when a hacker kills everyone on a server.

There are, however, ways of combating hackers without breaking the rules
  • Shut the server down IMMEDIATELY - This will most likely end up in a Hive rollback and any users who died will most likely get their gear back. THIS IS NOT FOOLPROOF. IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME.
  • Social Engineering - Befriend the hacker. Get them on your side.
  • Do your research. Look on Hack sites. Sign up for forums and learn how they hack. Don't sit on the DayZ Forums and gripe about how hackers are a huge problem and there's nothing that we can do about them. We can DO WHAT WE CAN because WE MUST.
  • more to come!
Here's some threads that will help you get your head around dealing with Hackers
Log Examples 1,2,3,4,5
Information to combat hackers
Information about searching for scripts
Updated Scripts.txt file including recent hacking scripts (July 31st, 2012)
Stopping the No Grass/Trees exploit (plus more information from Sanadorn here)

Server Administration

Managed ServersGeneral Troubleshooting

Dedicated Servers
Can't see your server in the Game Servers list? If running Windows 2008, add exceptions to Server 2008's built-in firewall
Server stuck on "Creating"? - Ensure you've got your Instance ID whitelisted by the DayZ staff.

Edited by Tremu1ant, 09 August 2012 - 07:53 PM.

• DarkEnergy, osirish, NotSoFriendly and 13 others gave their beans

#3 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

RESERVED (Just in case :) )
  • Tok_Vaal gave their beans

#4 SilenceSoLoud

SilenceSoLoud

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

I was hoping for a post like this, just became admin of the new server US1664.

Whats with getting kicked for BattleEye Script #54 when trying to access the control panel from in game?
  • Tremu1ant, sdfstou and waterman gave their beans
http://dayzmod.com/f...cheat-features/ A Great Start to Stopping Hackers
http://code.google.c...rowse/#git/bans Google Repository Global Ban List

#5 Ryahn

Ryahn

HFB Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

And here I started to write one and you beat me to it. :P

Great guide

I was hoping for a post like this, just became admin of the new server US1664.

Whats with getting kicked for BattleEye Script #54 when trying to access the control panel from in game?

You can remove this line from your scripts.txt but it wouldnt log who accessed that feature. You may also look for it and change it to a 1 instead of 5.

Edited by Ryahn, 01 August 2012 - 11:05 PM.

• Tremu1ant gave their beans
HFB Support Specialist | Setup FireDaemon for DayZ

#6 SilenceSoLoud

SilenceSoLoud

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

And here I started to write one and you beat me to it. :P

Great guide

You can remove this line from your scripts.txt but it wouldnt log who accessed that feature. You may also look for it and change it to a 1 instead of 5.

Thank you ill give it a shot.

#7 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

This is great information, Ryahn! Thanks for following up. I'll add general Battleye script error troubleshooting to the list and add this to it!

#8 Ryahn

Ryahn

HFB Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

This is great information, Ryahn! Thanks for following up. I'll add general Battleye script error troubleshooting to the list and add this to it!

From what I know about the scripts.txt. If it has a 1, it will only log. If it has a 5, it will kick (not sure if it logs). I am also not sure if there is a 3 to just kick and log.

#9 SilenceSoLoud

SilenceSoLoud

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

After learning how to log in via chat commands I just reset it to 5 to prevent anyone from going into that panel altogether. Your method worked, but I got a #140 kick afterwards, but then I learned the commands so forget it ;)

Thanks again though.

#10 bazkek

bazkek

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

What's actually required to host a server? How is a dedicated box running an i7 920 with 12GB RAM on a 100/100Mbit line not enough? I don't get it..

#11 Ryahn

Ryahn

HFB Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:08 AM

What's actually required to host a server? How is a dedicated box running an i7 920 with 12GB RAM on a 100/100Mbit line not enough? I don't get it..

It should be enough. The reason why they say 3 GHz is because of how much CPU usage the server uses. I have scripts to help maintain my server so it never goes over a certain amout

#12 Vaquxine

Vaquxine

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan Caves

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

Aww, you used my guide for optimization. Have some beans babe <3.

Admin of the #LOTC Server Network | US 173, US 847, US 1039
Proud sponsor of GMSradio.net

#13 walkerbait421

walkerbait421

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

From what I know about the scripts.txt. If it has a 1, it will only log. If it has a 5, it will kick (not sure if it logs). I am also not sure if there is a 3 to just kick and log.

1 - Log detections to "scripts.log"

You can combine types by adding. I.e. 1+2 = 3 = Log to file and console. 1+4 = 5 = Log to file + kick.

Edited by walkerbait421, 02 August 2012 - 03:24 AM.

• sp3cialk, Sna.ke, Tremu1ant and 1 other gave their beans

#14 Ryahn

Ryahn

HFB Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:29 AM

You get some beans. This will need to be added

#15 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

You get some beans. This will need to be added

Consider it done!

Excellent guys! THIS is what I'm talking about! This kind of collaboration is what this community needs :)
  • =GEiZ= Gettokrieger gave their beans

#16 Sna.ke

Sna.ke

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

I am so waiting for a "How to Identify Hackers" portion of your discussion.

Right now it feels like I'm running around with my head cut off.

#17 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

I am so waiting for a "How to Identify Hackers" portion of your discussion.

Right now it feels like I'm running around with my head cut off.

Aren't we all? :)

I hope to have something for you today, Sna.ke! Hopefully it'll be a slow day at work ;)

#18 Gogster

Gogster

Prometheus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts
  • LocationLichfield, Staffs

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

Gaming Deluxe run very good servers:

http://www.gamingdeluxe.co.uk

OT Good help for new server admins.
Posted Image

#19 Tremu1ant

Tremu1ant

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Gaming Deluxe run very good servers:

http://www.gamingdeluxe.co.uk

OT Good help for new server admins.

Added!

#20 Squiffy101

Squiffy101

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

Not sure if it's my PC, but the majority of your links come up as:-

--URL::4f067ea444af8be1b224ae70af0e8160-- Updated Scripts.txt file including recent hacking scripts (July 31st, 2012)

Anything I can do to get these links? Recently rented a server and am looking for "simple" instructions on installing/config of Arma 2 Rcon.

Great thread, look forward to more info :-)
  • Browny gave their beans

Reply to this topic

Rule breaking has consequences; think before you post. - Community Rules
Russian Rules - Русский Правила форума