Sign in to follow this  

Road flares...

I don't know if its me but I've thrown a flare a few feets away from some zombies and I didn't see much effect. What about adding more attraction effect? Would be usefull to distract zombies (but if they see you they won't go after the flares) and would give more chances for other players to see them and hunt/rescue you.

P.S. Is it possible to burn buildings? Because I've joined a server and I was in a concrete building and it was on fire, I died...

if you throw a flare in a far direction away zeds will slowly migrate over towards it. It works better with smoke grenades imo.

The only way to make fires is with matches and wood. A small camping fire though is contained, and you can stand on it without getting hurt. There isn't any other way to make fires I don't think.

Okay thanks for the reply! And what about setting buildings on fire? Was the first and last time I've seen it... Could be a special server?

I see... That sucks :( Cuz when it happened before a left I found a Sniper. I was happy and when I came back I was in the middle of the building in fire and I died after a few seconds lol