TibzFox (DayZ)

DayZ New Helicopter Spawn Points. Write yours here!

As of now, all servers have 1 helicopter on them. The spawn points have changed. This makes it very difficult to find one. If you have any confirmed spawn points for them please post them here!

I only have one as of now: Skalka Mountain.

**NEW CONFIRMED SPAWN POINT: SKALISTY ISLAND**

pTvQ0.jpg

Edited by TibzFox
  • Like 11

And please include the coordinates. :P I have no idea where Skalka Mountain is. xD

EDIT: Skalka is at 020025. Happy chopper huntin'! ;)

Edited by Fluffs

Pretty sure you need to fix them up Yoko, then again I'm yet to find one and am only basing this on most other vehicles I've found.

~Santa

Pretty sure you need to fix them up Yoko, then again I'm yet to find one and am only basing this on most other vehicles I've found.

~Santa

I am only asking as it could of been put there by someone else or if its a new spawn. That is why i wanted to know if it was working or not. As i know you got to fix them up :P Edited by Yoko

Doesn't this defeat the point of them changing the spawns?

Sooner or later, people are going to post the spawn points. Why not have it earlier then?

Two unconfirmed spawn points:

Fields north of Berezino

On Skalisty Island (Unlikely)

Im going to check the berezino spawn now.

As of now, all servers have 1 helicopter on them. The spawn points have changed. This makes it very difficult to find one. If you have any confirmed spawn points for them please post them here!

I only have one as of now: Skalka Mountain.

Really just 1? why is it we have three at our base

A lot of people have confirmed that a heli spawns at Skalisty Island. I am going to take a look unless someone already found it. ^^ I'll be back with you.

A lot of people have confirmed that a heli spawns at Skalisty Island. I am going to take a look unless someone already found it. ^^ I'll be back with you.

I am also going to look.

Found one at Green mountain, oh well...

Can't confirm it since I didn't record it but I don't really care if you don't believe me.

pTvQ0.jpgCONFIRMED SPAWN ON TOP OF SKALISTY ISLAND. POSTING SCREENSHOT PROOF IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!! Edited by TibzFox
  • Like 2

Just checked, found it in the exact spot in the screenshot above, broken. Looks like Skalisty Island is the spawn! Or at least, 1 of the spawns.