timeman

Can my computer run Day Z

i wouldnt run arma 2 on intel graphics just find out if you have a pci express x16 slot andgo to newegg.com and buy a graphics card

i wouldnt run arma 2 on intel graphics just find out if you have a pci express x16 slot andgo to newegg.com and buy a graphics card

It's a laptop.

To OP: Even if it works, you'll probably have less than 1 fps.

To buy a graphics card for a laptop?

I know it's not impossible, but task is not trivial at all :D And, actually, NOT every laptop graphics card can be upgraded.

It's a laptop.

To OP: Even if it works, you'll probably have less than 1 fps.

Not necessary. Depending on model of card, and video setting, he might get a very playable gaming experience.

Edited by Infineon

hmm didnt know it was a laptop i just assumed people wouldnt try to run a gpu hog like arma 2 on a laptop, you might be able to play at like 20 fps max.

Intel HD Graphics are not officially supported so I woulnd't mind to run A2 on that thing.

The easy answer is IDK,

But then again aslong as your GPU supports the DXversion the game needs to run then im sure it will but with either 1-10FPS or higher depending on how lucky you really are.

Dont quote me tho as i have never try'd to run anygame on an intel GPU.

I downloaded amra 2 free demo and its a little choppy but i think ill be ok

I play Day-Z with the worst pc, yet seem to run smoother than most players here. But then again almost everything is either on normal or low. Still get alot of FPS like when going through cherno or elektro

I have a low-end laptop

Intel i3

Intel HD Graphics

6gb ram which i upgraded

500gb mem

I would upgrade the graphics if I could but my laptop does not support it...

It runs DayZ with 5-10 fps

I'm looking at buying a new gaming PC but know if it'll run Day Z. Just wondering if anybody could help me. These are the specs.

Intel Core i3 3.3GHz dual core

8gb ddr3 ram

1Gb Nvidia GeForce GT 630

Asus PH861 motherboard.

Thanks in advance.

I done know if my cpu can run Day Z its an Acer Aspire 5760-6493 i went to http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx i passed on everything but the video card. this is what it says. can i still run day z?

If you have atleast an Intel HD Graphics 3000 or 4000 you should get atleast 20-46FPS like my friend did on minimum settings... He ran Arma 3 between 20-30FPS on medium settings too. ;)

AMD 64 single core proccessor

IGPU

(dunno what mobo)

200w PSU

If you have atleast an Intel HD Graphics 3000 or 4000 you should get atleast 20-46FPS like my friend did on minimum settings... He ran Arma 3 between 20-30FPS on medium settings too. ;)

You're replying to a post from last July.

Locked.