FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

FiX, i've ordered and payed a dayz #3 server from you, as i already say to our customare service, we have already a Instance ID, cause we have propriety of LU198 ITA server expiring this evening. So, in wich ftp file i can find the instance id to give it to you !?

Hi FiX, looking at ordering one of your France servers. Can I get an IP to ping as I reside in Scotland and not entirely sure.

Thanks.

Hi FiX, looking at ordering one of your France servers. Can I get an IP to ping as I reside in Scotland and not entirely sure.

Thanks.

Try pinging dayz-eu1.verthosting.com

FiX, i've ordered and payed a dayz #3 server from you, as i already say to our customare service, we have already a Instance ID, cause we have propriety of LU198 ITA server expiring this evening. So, in wich ftp file i can find the instance id to give it to you !?

What you need to do is open a support ticket with the file dayz_*ID*.Chernarus.pbo file under the MPMissions folder of your server attached to the ticket. We can take it from there.

Some of the Server Instances have come through now - those that have been waiting longest will get their servers first.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Some of the Server Instances have come through now - those that have been waiting longest will get their servers first.

Great to hear. Hoping it won't take a week+ on their behalf to get these servers up and going!

All server instances are provisioned directly to Vilayer are not transferable under any circumstances as I explained to you via the ticket.

All server instances are provisioned directly to Vilayer are not transferable under any circumstances as I explained to you via the ticket.

This is true for any host really, unless the server host is willing to give it up (which most won't cause it is a headache for us). The location ID and instance ID belongs to the server host that was issued the ID. I was sort of hoping this was already understood, but I suppose not.

Learn something new everyday :)

In that case - anyone moving host will have to get a new server instance ID unless otherwise explicitly stated by the old host.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

This is true for any host really, unless the server host is willing to give it up (which most won't cause it is a headache for us). The location ID and instance ID belongs to the server host that was issued the ID. I was sort of hoping this was already understood, but I suppose not.

Tankyou Dante, now i know it !

I consider you to change this rule for the future because, everyone know, that free competition helps the growth of the market.

As the phone companies make it possible to number portability is best if you make the instance id and portable to who pay property and not the server provider's , this would ensure better continuity of service for the end user. (And increase the sales of servers.)

Thanks again to availability.

So now that some came through, when can I expect an instance id? I've been waiting a little short of 7 days.

So now that some came through, when can I expect an instance id? I've been waiting a little short of 7 days.

Your order is literally the next in the queue. We ran out of instance IDs before we got to your server, but the next batch we ordered only a few hours later, and so should be here very soon.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Good to hear!

If they're processing requests at the rate I think they are, we should get your instance early tomorrow morning.

I have the whole day off tomorrow to sort out all the servers, and get the panel done.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hello i post a ticket about that few days ago, you need to wait the control panel.

uff ... that is boring... dayz stuff is playing ping pong now, and i cant play on my own server... pffff!

nicquehen this eveningh i come on yours to snipe some innocent survivors, ok ?

I'm at 48 hours of latency from payment right now, as you already say a prospective of 7+ days to get a server up.. Sounds REALLY terrible.

hem niquehen why your FR 160 is down right now ? are you experiencing some problem with this service ?

I'm at 48 hours of latency from payment right now, as you already say a prospective of 7+ days to get a server up.. Sounds REALLY terrible.

hem niquehen why your FR 160 is down right now ? are you experiencing some problem with this service ?

Alright, looking forward to an email

They didn't come through this morning as expected :/

Quick question, do you have a process to change the time per server?

Unluckily, DayZ server times are the same as the server clock, until we find a method of bypassing this.

Hello i post a ticket about that few days ago, you need to wait the control panel.

I'm working on getting the control panel (v1) uploaded to all the servers today.

Who is going to wait 7+ days to get a server up.. Sounds terrible.

The setup time on our end is only 1 day, the long wait is for the DayZ Team (support.dayzmod.com) to whitelist the server IP and send us the instance IDs.

Any update on the influx of IDs? Expected wait time for new orders, etc?

Not yet :/

FR 160 was down for a few minutes as I was installing some software on his server to ban some of the hackers he reported to me a few hours ago. It is back up now.

If you're worried about our uptime, check our PungCM (uptime vs other hosts):

http://chi.blite.ca/pungcm/

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX