FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

looks interesting

waiting for seattle/LA locations :)

We're looking to get more locations in the USA soon :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just bought one man on the kansas #3. Hope its good.

We're waiting on a Server ID to come through from the DayZ Team for your order at the moment.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Good Moring, FiX.

Whit our clan we are planning to renew our server. Acctually we have a 40 slot with another hoster, but it seem more expensive of yours 50 then we can cosider a change. The actual server have a multi user control panel that permit the automatic game version patch update and the configuration files edit via http access, but every time we try to connect the admin game panel inside game client we got a kick via battleye and we cant ban any one from the client.

So, i make it simple: with this 35$ ( around 28.332 euros ) you can offer a silmilar service in france or there is somthing less ? indeed we dont want to administer the server via ftp or via rcon line command !

We are also interested to a server hosted directly in Italy, maybe in Milan computer farm. Can you offer this service ?

Have a nice day, you can contact me with a private message for a direct offer. Tankyou.

Still waiting on it. I was hoping they would be quicker.

We're waiting on your Server ID to be processed by the DayZ Team.

Can't wait for the control panel need to add schedule restart and change the timezone. :P

Edited by nicquehen

Can't wait for the control panel need to add schedule restart and change the timezone. :P

We're getting there :P

Updating all the servers to the latest DayZ now. All french servers are offline at the moment.

Edit:

French servers updated.

Kansas servers being updated now.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

Any word on my server yet?

We're (still) waiting on more Server IDs to be distributed to us from the DayZ Team.

Your paid server month will not start until you have gotten the server.

Sorry about the wait.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

An update for any of our customers waiting on their servers:

Hi James,

We will review your request in the order it was received. If it is approved you will receive a welcome email. If it is not approved you will receive an email stating why. At this time we do not have a timetable of when we will process your order but do understand we are working as efficiently as we can to get to it.

- Jonathan

DayZ Community Support Staff

They must have a large queue, your server will get there eventually :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Damn, i have a feeling its going to be awhile.

The month you paid for will not start until you have the server.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Damn, i have a feeling its going to be awhile.

I got a feelin.

That this wait is gonna be a long wait.

That this wait is gonna be a long long wait.

I got a feelin... Wooohooo

That the devs gonna make me wait.

That the devs gonna make me me waiit.

;)

Just sit back and enjoy the wait, it will be worth it.

Edited by Brotekk

We're working as fast as we can :) The bottleneck is with the DayZ Team's whitelisting.

If your order takes longer than a day or two, your month you've paid for will not start until you have the server.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Good Moring, FiX.

Whit our clan we are planning to renew our server. Acctually we have a 40 slot with another hoster, but it seem more expensive of yours 50 then we can cosider a change. The actual server have a multi user control panel that permit the automatic game version patch update and the configuration files edit via http access, but every time we try to connect the admin game panel inside game client we got a kick via battleye and we cant ban any one from the client.

So, i make it simple: with this 35$ ( around 28.332 euros ) you can offer a silmilar service in france or there is somthing less ? indeed we dont want to administer the server via ftp or via rcon line command !

We are also interested to a server hosted directly in Italy, maybe in Milan computer farm. Can you offer this service ?

Have a nice day, you can contact me with a private message for a direct offer. Tankyou.

Fix, can you replay to me, i need to take a choice before of the 23.59 of today. Other server expiring. Tankyou, you can contact me also via pvt msg via our http://sdhclan.it site.

Funboy, sorry, must have missed your post before.

We can offer a 50 slot server in France for $35 USD a month. We don't have any plans to offer servers in Italy at the moment, but the latency (ping) from France to Italy should be reasonably low, so I don't see any issues with it being hosted in France.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

****************** PROBLEM SOLVED ******************

Tankyou FiX i've received a contact from your customare care, we are officially on your platform.

i will send you a feedback soon :)

Edited by funboy

Im interested in renting a Dayz Kansas server, but i want to check my ping on it first...

can u send me some kansas server ip pls?

Im almost debating a refund. I've been waiting almost a week. This is ridiculous

Im interested in renting a Dayz Kansas server, but i want to check my ping on it first...

can u send me some kansas server ip pls?

Try pinging dayz-us-c2.verthosting.com

James Warner

Vert Hosting

• Like 1

Im almost debating a refund. I've been waiting almost a week. This is ridiculous

It is ridiculous. Not our fault though - the DayZ Staff are way behind on provisioning server IDs. We had one of our IDs that we put it around 1.5 weeks ago come through only yesterday.

The month you've paid for will not start until you have the server though.

To everyone, it is not an issue plaguing just us:

Thread of people having same problem #1

Thread of people having same problem #2

Thread of people having same problem #3

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX