How to attend our facility
Locate our base by using the main road use caution as bandits can be waiting to ambush. Once you have arrived please contact a guard to inform them of your situation. Based on the severity of the situation you will be asked to wait at guard post or let through.
Once you arrive at Base PLEASE WAIT AT THE GATE FOR STAFF TO CONTACT YOU. If you are not contacted by our staff and enter the gate you run the risk of being marked as an attacker and will be swiftly dealt with.
Once you have been seen by one of our staff. Please use the road to exit the facility immediately, DO NOT RUN INTO THE WOODS and DO NOT LOITER. We cannot see the next patient until we know you have left.
It is possible at a later time that a vehicle will available to pick you up and bring you to our facility. Such notice will be given on the forums as to the make or model of said vehicle.
Disclaimer: WE THE STAFF OF A NEW DAWN ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEATHS OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHILE ATTENDING OUR FACILITY. USE US AT YOUR OWN RISK JUST AS WE HELP YOU AT OUR OWN. GUARDS ARE ON DUTY AT ALL TIMES AND ARE THEIR TO PROTECT STAFF AND PATIENTS.
1. All Patients or survivors seeking help must use the main road NW or SE of the base, ANYONE FOUND IN THE WOODS AROUND BASE WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT.
2. Survivors are not allowed near the tents/supply area. Please wait for someone to contact you at the gates. Anyone found near supplies will be SHOT.
3. You may be asked to disarm; if you are asked to disarm there will be a tent (or area designated by staff) for you to put your supplies in until you are ready to leave.
4. When on the premises if you are attacked by zombies or another survive DO NOT PULL OUT YOUR WEAPON. Call out to the nearest Guard “your name” “location” and “attacker” If able. If you pull out a weapon you will be shot.
5. All survivors must follow the orders of Identified Guards/Medics/Staff. If any survivor fails to follow directions they will be asked to leave immediately. Anyone who does not will be Dealt with (you’ll be shot).
6. Undesignated vehicles are not allowed on or near the base. any Vehicle closer than 700m will be given 1 warning shot. If you need medical attention exit the vehicle at a safe distance and inform the closest guard of your intent. If able you must place your weapon in your vehicle.
7. Food will be given up to 2 soda/canned food per patient (if able). Medical attention will be given as well. We will NOT supply extra Blood bags/antibiotics/Epi-pens/Morphine/pain-pills we need those for our patients.
Edited by DemonofCherno, 27 July 2012 - 12:40 PM.