Mojo (DayZ)

Made a new bandit skin for you guys

Let's get back to topic. How about if the red scarf is only given to players who have a big negative humanity like - 10000? I agree it's a bit too easy to spot but a guy with - 10000 humanity deserves it and I guess he can even handle it.

Agreed, bell the cat.

Nice work, well done.

I agree as well. While I think the bandit skin in concept is a good first step it might be improved with multiple tiers such as the red head scarf for those at the next tier down the humanity scale from the basic bandit.

giving someone a disadvantage because they are better or kill alot of people is stupid. I would probably stop playing if i was FORCED to wear some stupid red scarf coz my humanity is -10,000.

What about some of the people i play with whos humanity is in the -20,000's I guess we should give them glowing pink hats with a arrow over their head you can see for miles.

I like that camo skin too, Great job OP. Would like to see it in the game.

Red scarf could be used for really inhumane bandits. Talking bout those who are proud of being a mass murderer, not just ordinary killers and robbers.

So, really big humanity negative would grant you the red scarf because at that point, youve become so notorious that people would recognize you.

I do like the skin alot, but i dislike the way some of the people here want to connect it to the players humanity factor. I would but this skin to use till Rocket has decided if he wants to go with the "the lower/higher your humanity is the more badass/heroic you will look" or the "one finds and takes the skin one wants to use" way.. My vote goes for the later.

I support the "Lower/higher humanity decides on skin".

From what I'm reading I suspect they're all thinking "DONT MAKE GRIEFING PEOPLE HARD FOR ME".

From what I'm reading I suspect they're all thinking "DONT MAKE GRIEFING PEOPLE HARD FOR ME".

What i dislike about the idea is; You are branded, it removes some of the paranoia what is one of the best features this mod has and making players look even more "less human" would remove it all together. Rarely one can realistically judge a person by his looks.

I would love to see this included in the server already, who cares about being seen? It gives bandits a disadvantage and might encourage others not to go around and kill people.

What i dislike about the idea is; You are branded' date=' it removes some of the paranoia what is one of the best features this mod has and making players look even more "less human" would remove it all together. Rarely one can realistically judge a person by his looks.

[/quote']

True, but only to a certain degree. Having a survivor skin doesn't mean the guy doesn't want to put a knife into your back.

Hey guys! Stop arguing!

A little red bandana is what scare your big bandit's though ass? This is so pathetic.

You won't even need it when you kill people unnecessarily from 2 clicks with your beloved DMR, just give the creator of the skin a break.

What i dislike about the idea is; You are branded' date=' it removes some of the paranoia what is one of the best features this mod has and making players look even more "less human" would remove it all together. Rarely one can realistically judge a person by his looks.

[/quote']

I was thinking the same.

The bright color doesn't really fit in with the theme (personal opinion) when your in a situation where its extremely risky to stand out. That said i appreciate the work done :)

True' date=' but only to a certain degree. Having a survivor skin doesn't mean the guy doesn't want to put a knife into your back.

[/quote']

So shouldn't they have equal chances ?

I would love to see this included in the server already' date=' who cares about being seen? It gives bandits a disadvantage and might encourage others not to go around and kill people.

[/quote']

But isn't that partly why the mod is liked, the paranoia of not knowing friend from foe and sometimes finding out at the last min ? Giving a player a red spot that could be seen far off isn't really in the theme of things (again my opinion)

This entire thread is hilarious. I love the new skin, it is shame .p3ds are so hard to modify.

Maybe if we make enough textures bandits will have to deal with random skin selection when they join a server like survivors do (only one survivor skin is any good the rest can be seen from miles away, the bandit skin however is perfect camo every time)

the bandit skin however is perfect camo every time

In the desert maybe, but sadly we are not in a desert but in eastern-european country. I have really hard time spotting those survivors in dark clothes but i can easily spot that shining white cloth of the bandit miles away.

Now it's 3 random choises for the survivor/bandit are Survivor: bad, neutral and awesome, Bandit: bad

Not sure if what a bandit need is even BETTER camo to kill even more people easily <.< What's the point in being a survivor again?

They're the ones that should get the better camo skin XD

Remove the bandit and humanity system altogether and just have outfits spawn around the world that you can put on. I don't think murderers irl spontaniously turn into a german with a turbincoifbalcalva on their head.

Called a Shemagh

Im sorry if this is innapropriate or uncalled for, but Iwas watching Frankie (sick day...) and he mentioned how the "original cool bandit skin" was removed (episode 5 I think)

I got curious, googled it and found this thread. Since DayZ Mod is still alive, and its being kept updated by R4Z0R (I think its him) that Id revive this instead of making new suggestions since Rocket and the OP apparently worked on this althouhh Ive never seen it.