34 replies to this topic

#1 Jachim

Jachim

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

Hiya, just logged in an hour or two ago and was rummaging through Cherno when suddenly I was kicked from the game. Figured it was some power hungr admin, I decided to log into another server and got some weird error about my install location needing something. I forgot what exactly it said, but I decided to close down and relaunch Six Updater to see if maybe something got bugged out. It came clean and I loaded another server and got another error about unable ot access a file in my install directory.

Took me about 30 minutes, but finally it let me into a server, and I'm instantly kicked off again.

What's the deal? Is there a way to find out WHY I'm being kicked off all the time?

#2 Helbrecht88

Helbrecht88

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

^This. Have had pretty much the same problem.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning." -Erwin Rommel-

#3 mr.bing

mr.bing

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

cant join any servers now, fucking bullshit

"you were kicked from the game"

or simply freezes on load

great

#4 jordan2412

jordan2412

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

same thing here. Steam updated ARMA II and now I get kicked from any server I join...

#5 ShiZaNkY

ShiZaNkY

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLake Linden, Michigan

I'm getting kicked after 1 or 2 seconds once I'm in the server's lobby. Happening on all servers so far for me.

#6 ShiZaNkY

ShiZaNkY

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

same thing here. Steam updated ARMA II and now I get kicked from any server I join...

Forgot to mention this, my steam updated arma as well right when this started happening.

#7 MadMax

MadMax

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

I got kicked by battle eye for 'idling' last night after joining a server & moving almost constantly for the 5 mins I was connected
ALL HAIL THE HATCHET / Hatchet = 4499 damage / M1911 = 889 Damage

http://www.tacticalg...age-tables.html

#8 Death88

Death88

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

samething happening to me and my buddy. apparently there was a patch on ARMA II and ARMA II OAH. My buddy had steam running and it updated, kicked him out, and isnt letting him into dayz. I was stupid enough to run steam and catch the update from ARMA II and now i'm out of luck too. Tried diff servers, restarted a few times, and nothing working. So i'm pretty sure we have to wait for Dayz to update with ARMA II's patch.

#9 YNK Splashed

YNK Splashed

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Bump

#10 Torvor

Torvor

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Im getting the same, was just on less than 10 mins ago. Logged off to take a dump and eat some waffles.
  • ShiZaNkY gave their beans

#11 HaphazardLeek

HaphazardLeek

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

Im also getting this, one of my friends isnt though. But ive tried updating to the latest beta patch and verifying DayZ through six launcher and that doesnt fix it.
YNK HaphazardLeek
Motto of DayZ - You Never Know...
Kill on sight.

#12 catnipkiller

catnipkiller

Survivor

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

It keeps showing me as having version 1.6 and i know i installed the new update so wtf do i have to do to fix me game so i can play this mod.
Removed.

#13 ShiZaNkY

ShiZaNkY

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hopefully some devs are active right now.

#14 Ariall

Ariall

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Also getting this.

#15 SupaFly1983

SupaFly1983

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

sounds like a corrupt file of come description. Have you tried some of the following
- Deleting the @DayZ folder and reinstalling from scratch (This sounds like it may have the best chance of working)
- Deleting the beta folder and re-installing that.
- Uninstalling battleye, deleting the dll's, then re-installing
- Re-installing ArmA 2 OA
- Combination of the above

Try having a friend log onto a server before you and when you log on and get kicked, he will be able to read the message as to why you were kicked.
Probably something along the lines of DayZ is dependant on blah blah blah .pbo file, or user blah blah blah modified data file.

EDIT: This seems a lot more widespread. Sounds more like Sever side or hive/db issues.

Edited by SupaFly1983, 25 July 2012 - 04:58 AM.

#16 TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationNevada

Bump. Steam updated something, and now nothing is working. I thought it was due to hackers (I've been getting BattlEye #55 kicks alld ay long for no reason). My buddy who has Steam (and it updated for him) is able to get into servers. He will be uploading a pic shortly of the error I'm showing as the red text in the bottom right of his screen.

#17 Jachim

Jachim

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Sounds to me like Six Updater and BattleEye haven't been updated for the newest Arma 2 CO/OA patch yet.

These companies really need to get their act together, there are 3 patches they need to follow.. Arma 2, the beta patch, AND Day Z.. ANNND Battleye on top of that. -.-

#18 TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

sounds like a corrupt file of come description. Have you tried some of the following
- Deleting the @DayZ folder and reinstalling from scratch (This sounds like it may have the best chance of working)
- Deleting the beta folder and re-installing that.
- Uninstalling battleye, deleting the dll's, then re-installing
- Re-installing ArmA 2 OA
- Combination of the above

Try having a friend log onto a server before you and when you log on and get kicked, he will be able to read the message as to why you were kicked.
Probably something along the lines of DayZ is dependant on blah blah blah .pbo file, or user blah blah blah modified data file.

Deleted the BE DLLs, no joy. Hopefully won't have to reinstall.

#19 Haufer

Haufer

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

This is constantly showing on many servers for users trying to sign in.

http://i.imgur.com/BUFmR.png

Edited by Haufer, 25 July 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#20 EfficientZ

EfficientZ

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:59 AM

Been playing all day. No corrupt files. Same thing just started happening to me.