Turks

Getting kicked from ALL servers.

I submitted a ticket and this worked for me:

A recent update of ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead my have been applied incorrectly.

If you are using Steam, your game was automatically updated as part of the Stream update process. It is possible that the update process may have corrupted one or more files. To repair this, do the following.

* Close down steam, and start it as administrator. To do so, find Steam in your start menu, right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator.

* Go to your game library and locate ARMA2. Right-click on the game and select "Properties". Click on the "Local Files" tab. Click on "Verify integrity of game cache". This process may take a bit of time as Steam verifies your game files.

* Once this is done, do the same for ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead.

* Launch ARMA2 and then close/exit the game. This is to ensure that Steam finishes any installation or reconfiguration.

* Launch ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead and close it.

* If you use Six Updater, launch Six Updater and optionally update the mod to the latest version. If you're using other means of launching DayZ, update or launch the mod accordingly.

All well and good, but what if (like me) you have the retail version of ArmA 2, thus steam doesn't give me the option to verify the cache for it, only OA?

I submitted a ticket and this worked for me:

A recent update of ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead my have been applied incorrectly.

If you are using Steam, your game was automatically updated as part of the Stream update process. It is possible that the update process may have corrupted one or more files. To repair this, do the following.

* Close down steam, and start it as administrator. To do so, find Steam in your start menu, right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator.

* Go to your game library and locate ARMA2. Right-click on the game and select "Properties". Click on the "Local Files" tab. Click on "Verify integrity of game cache". This process may take a bit of time as Steam verifies your game files.

* Once this is done, do the same for ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead.

* Launch ARMA2 and then close/exit the game. This is to ensure that Steam finishes any installation or reconfiguration.

* Launch ARMA2 Operation Arrowhead and close it.

* If you use Six Updater, launch Six Updater and optionally update the mod to the latest version. If you're using other means of launching DayZ, update or launch the mod accordingly.

Steam user, this fix worked for me and i use DayZ Commander.

Beans to you, sir.

This "You have been kicked off the game" message is really beginning to frustrate me! I have been playing for about 2 weeks using SIXlauncher, so I think it may have automatically upgraded the other stuff, and randomly after an upgrade in BattEye or something I join a game and get kicked after about 5-10 minutes of playing. I have literally spent the last 5 days trying to sort this shit out. SO MANY HOURS! I realise it's in Alpha so I've tried to be as patient as I can be, but this is getting to be ridiculous! I have viewed countless tutorials on how to properly install DayZ and update BattlEye etc etc, and I have followed all of these EXACTLY. After already using "SIXlancher" I tried using "Arma II laucher", then "DayZ commander" which I currently have.

I went as far as actually uninstalling and deleting everything, and re-installing again. Had to download Arma 2 and Arma 2:OA again where I had to fucking use all my usage up >< I figured whatever the problem was, this will fix it for sure... No, same shit again! I update to latest version of DayZ and BattlEye and Arma 2, I find a server that is at the same upgrades as mine says, I load fine, my character is there with all my equipment, I run around and loot fine, but after about 5 to 10 minutes a fucking message will come up: "You have been kicked off the game" WHY? NO EXPLANATION! I didn't do anything wrong, I installed and updated everything correctly, I don't have any background programs running (let alone hacks). I'm starting to get fully put off the game due to this, and it's really upsetting as this game is brilliant (when it plays) even with all the little bugs in it still. But constantly getting kicked... There has been no real solution to this problem, just a repeat of what everyone else is saying, and I believe I have done everything correctly, and all my files are there in the right folders with the correct versions.

Has anyone experienced this exact same message after being in game for roughly 5 minutes and found a solution for it?

Thanks for any help :)

p.s. what really annoys me is that I joined a random teamspeak chat and was asking a few random players for any advice and they weren't sure but said to try their game. I got in fine (as usual) and found out they were all around this one guy who was hacking, and he was spawning all these weapons. He teleported up on me and asked if I wanted some night vision goggles, but I'm not one to hack, or accept any shortcuts from hackers (but I also wanted to be polite in order not to get shot) so I politely said no, but thanks. What I wanted to say is "It's because of cunts like you that I can't play my game correctly, thanks for ruining an awesome game". This is just proof though that BattlEye is shit. This guy said he has to pay $10 a week to run his hack (loser), but has no problem playing with the latest version of BattlEye out. I guess BattlEye is just looking out for me by kicking me right? lol. Sure enough I get kicked from the server after about 5 minutes and the hackers go on hacking... how fun.

getting the same problem, but i have the disk version, HELP!!

getting the same problem, but i have the disk version, HELP!!

Do you have the latest Beta-Patch?

Do you have the latest Beta-Patch?

which one for? arma 2? dayz? oa?

which one for? arma 2? dayz? oa?

ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA.

ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA.

nope didnt work, still getting kicked from any server

Edited by Guest

nope didnt work

What exact errors you getting?

What exact errors you getting?

just you have been kicked, thats it, ive tried with about 10 servers and it does that every time i try to play dayz epoch

just you have been kicked, thats it, ive tried with about 10 servers and it does that every time i try to play dayz epoch

If it not happens immediately, make sure to verify your game integrity for both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA. It can be very possible, that your files are corrupt.

If it not happens immediately, make sure to verify your game integrity for both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: OA. It can be very possible, that your files are corrupt.

how do you do that without steam, i have the retail version

I literally have followed everything everyone has suggested on this thread and more, but I AM STILL BEING KICKE FROM THE GAME :(

• Like 1

Getting the error

Error Creating Weapon FHQ_XM2010_Base with Scope=Private

I can join the server it looks like it will launch then I get kicked with this error to main menu.  Was working fine last night, noticed my dayz commander updated

Apologies to necro this thread but did everyone get over this problem because i am encountering it now.