Sign in to follow this  
DaRK oMeN XIII

The secret of getting great loot

How to farm:

Wait in high military loot areas, go inside a place that has high loot spawn. Do not, I repeat, do not wait outside the building. Go inside, wait for a player to spawn there, kill them, take their loot.

Farm the farmers, why do all the hard work yourself, when you could let others do the work for you ?

/sarcasm;wink

Discuss

Edited by DaRK oMeN XIII
  • Like 1

Helicopter crash sites are your friend.

Also be sure to exploit the habits of bored players by hunting snipers in the coastal towns/ stary sobor.

• Like 1

Wolves eat wolves. I like it :) We, humble surivors, benfit in any case. Wolves are kept busy eating wolves, while not shooting survivors and shooting each other! Awesome.

• Like 1

Also be sure to exploit the habits of bored players by hunting snipers in the coastal towns/ stary sobor.

THIS. I love hunting for choppers. Also, people with good gear tend to get bored and try to snipe players. Find em, kill em, get their stuff. For the record, no, I don't feel guilt when shooting a camping sniper in the back of the head with a .45. There are very few reasons a guy with an AS50 would be on the hill watching SB.....

• Like 1

Find camps also, this is easier than waiting for god knows how long.

Camp Killing is in, and the loot is great too, no need for Heli checking, no need to kill, get all you need in one place.

thats Asda Price!!

alt+f4 masters evrywhere.

top geared as-50\range\ghille guys will logoff even if one shotted with barret or lee, just not to give you loot them. moreover, u cant exacty locate really good ones, as they dont shoot naked coyote guys with hatchets u bait them with, they just logoff from every sound ( seems legit, as u didnt started shooting them, or even noticed them exactly, so its not comat logoff, because there was only possibility of combat, nothing to report :( )

I read this idea from someone else 15 minutes ago, nice attempt at originality, though.

That's not discussion, discuss.