Sacrred

DayZ FOR XBOX 360!!

First DayZ is a mod not a game and second Arma is only a PC game and it would require BI permission to transfer it to Xbox

People need to gtfo of here with DayZ on Xbox. Xbox is an outdated, trashy system.

Xbox 720 is an outdated trashy system and it hasn't released yet, lol. xD

"look at minecraft for Xbox" yes but the Xbox version is full of four year olds who think they know everything about the game even though they are playing a version 5 versions behind the pc game and say they can build really well and create a cobble square house. So we would get people thinking they could survive find an AK and run in to cherno.

And besides DayZ runs on the arma 2 engine and you have as much hope of getting it on 360 as getting it on an iPhone

Edited by H3n4y666

I play both pc and xbox and the allure of console is the ease of it, just push one button and go. Also with a built in chat system it is a lot better than having skype open. Also its nice to sit on the couch and and play which is not possible on pc. I believe that once the full game its released and they have time they should work on a console port. It would widen the community and also produce money from sales (console games being expensive) to go towards making dayZ a better game over all. My opinion agree or disagree up to you. But don't say that console shouldn't get dayZ just because pc is graphically better and more power full than console. Take crisis two for example it takes a decent rig to play that on pc but on xbox it also looks great with minimal sacrifices.

on xbox 360 with 20 players oh my bad should have known 10 players per map and shitty graphic must be fun ofc.

Good idea. Half of the idiot PvPers would leave the game and it'd be so much more fun.

Day Z is still in ALPHA, its not even in beta, let alone standalone

lets wait till we get this fully releaced before we consiter the console

and one more thing: this topic has been has been brought up about 25 times

This would make it world wide and more people would buy it if it was made for xbox... dont get me wrong i love pc gaming but i would love to see such a great game like dayZ on the console as an arcade game or what not.

look at minecraft xbox 360 edition and how huge it has become on xbox, its almost over taken CoD downloads etc and its played world wide because of pc influences.... dayz should definatley come on xbox because it would spread the name of dayz so far!

Wouldn't run to many controls stupid idea you idoit.

When they finish with the PC version. THEN we should see it on consoles. Next gen consoles.

And not just XBox. Console exclusivity is stupid for 3rd party developers. Especially on games like this.

When they finish with the PC version. THEN we should see it on consoles. Next gen consoles.

And not just XBox. Console exclusivity is stupid for 3rd party developers. Especially on games like this.

If they release DayZ on console, it'll be full of 12 year old kids like CoD zombies is. (i cant remember a time when there wasnt a little shit telling me how to play or in general being annoying). Although I dont have a good enough PC to play DayZ on, it needs to stay on PC.

IT WAS DESIGNED FOR PC, IT SHOULD STAY ON PC.

This would make it world wide and more people would buy it if it was made for xbox... dont get me wrong i love pc gaming but i would love to see such a great game like dayZ on the console as an arcade game or what not.

look at minecraft xbox 360 edition and how huge it has become on xbox, its almost over taken CoD downloads etc and its played world wide because of pc influences.... dayz should definatley come on xbox because it would spread the name of dayz so far!

Didn't bother to read all the replies so someone may have already posted this:

USE THE GODDAMN SEARCH FUNCTION

wait when does the full finished version of dayz come out on pc then?

When it is finished.

I don't think the average 360 gamer could function in DayZ..

I do believe that it should be released on pc, however I am in the process of building a new gaming pc and would love to see some kick butt graphics. On the way of the xbox. It would be cool to see it on the console but it has to be done correctly, I suggest you try to refine the inventory system. I personally do not like the Minecraft UI due to the fact it feels clunky. When/ if you do port it to xbox make it easily accessible when on the run from zombies and players.

How can the Arma 2 Engine possibly work with Xbox's shitty controllers? There are to many controls it would be to complex. This game should stay a PC exclusive because its also helping out Bohemia Interactive... ALOT. People buy Arma 2 CO just for this mod. Come on people.

dude im not a big pc gamer im an xbox player,,,, i want to get into pc and dayz caught my eye... its a sick game. so will the full finished version be any different to the alpha version and when does it get released?

even if it were ported to xbox 360 there would be to many children playing it. this means more random kiling and stuff

You resurrected a topic from October! Good job!