rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

i guess he means hes about to update, which results in 5000 people logging on, going to their main servers and rushing to the helicopter spawns resulting in a LOT of blood and explosions

I guess the patch is out because I just downloaded it through dayz commander.

Edited by jmido8

i guess he means hes about to update, which results in 5000 people logging on, going to their main servers and rushing to the helicopter spawns resulting in a LOT of blood and explosions

Hahaha.. You are so right! :)

Standby.......

Not the most informative post, I have ever seen....but I will take it.

Hoping it means the patch is coming today, despite being friday.

I guess the patch is out because I just downloaded it through dayz commander.

Confirming this. Of course now that I'm patched I notice that almost no server is running it yet :D

Six launcher hasnt received/let go of it yet.. will probably take some time :D.

and remember guys : dont even start if something breaks, you were all kinda pushing it.

Confirming this. Of course now that I'm patched I notice that almost no server is running it yet :D

Yup, I don't see a single updated server yet lol

k u wanna ueber brain if u are able to speak german as good as i speak english u can open up ur fucking dirty smelling shit mouth again ok u fucking troll whore?

my mother language is german...

• Like 1

That's no excuse, english is not my native language either. You would do a lot better if you could be bothered to spell out your words. 'U' and 'UR' is just annoying.

agreed. acronyms suck, and honestly i dont know what half of them mean. and i dont care too. english not your native language? never would have known that.

k u wanna ueber brain if u are able to speak german as good as i speak english u can open up ur fucking dirty smelling shit mouth again ok u fucking troll whore?

My German is fairly rudimentary, but it is my third language. I do think it may be on par with your english though. What is your second language pray tell, if you want to compare it to my english?

Edited for spelling (you see what I did there?).

Edited by Max Planck

@zombo they will still have to wait for the server owners to update ;D

also, those chopper spawns are already camped. look out!

Y don't you all chill out brosefz. I think critizessessing someoenez ncuz datgd don't seppellzz so goodss as you is kijn da menwann ju les is a pokfr ifec,tg abiujt nijn ntelgion.

Edit: Downloading the update thanks rookkit!!

Edited by JESUSARIUS REX
  • Like 1

wtf? grow up. could a mod please ban him? i would srsly like for the admins on this forum to start watching people, its really getting out of hand

Y don't you all chill out brosefz. I think critizessessing someoenez ncuz datgd don't seppellzz so goodss as you is kijn da menwann ju les is a pokfr ifec,tg abiujt nijn ntelgion.

hahahaha brain malfunction!!!1!

Edited by Zyfer
  • Like 2

my mother language is german...

schön für dich hab ich mit dir geredet?

there ARE no five seconds

and its not in the patch notes either

I didn't say there was. I was responding to a conversation where the context was that there was. In that context if you can't headshot somebody sitting there for 5 seconds you are a bad shot. :)

• Like 1

no 5 seconds timer as far as i can see here...

Exactly, its not in the game yet, Rocket has said a 5 second time will be added and is being worked on for the next update which is 1.7.2.4 - read 1st page or 2nd or wherever I and 100's of others have read this addition is to come.

Also its not in the current change log as its being updated constantly so therefor isn't complete yet.

I didn't say there was. I was responding to a conversation where the context was that there was. In that context if you can't headshot somebody sitting there for 5 seconds you are a bad shot. :)

Ah, ok, misread that, sry

wtf? grow up

wtf u tell me to grow up while u put ur nose in buisnes whats not even urs instad of trolling u guys should help rocked to make the game better and tell him ur opinion instad u guys came here to troll me ??? patehic a least i try to tell him and give help but what did u do on this post faggot??? i dident even talk to u and u wannabe adult tell me to grow up? eat shit homo

[Warned - Suspended 1 week - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy