Sign in to follow this  
capitainedesolation@yahoo.fr

Golden weapons?

He just told you they are in Arma already. Your comment is pointless.

+1 to the OP. Don't really care if there are gold guns or not, I just want more guns in general. If they decide to make them all gold I don't care.

Right on brother, the more weapons the better!

how about we have it so each person who has a golden gun emits a giant light straight up into the sky so other players can see where they are at. We can also have it so if you kill a person with a golden gun you have a rainbow bubble that protects you from other players gunfire.

We already have golden guns, you have to get to 10th prestige first.

• Like 2

We already have golden guns, you have to get to 10th prestige first.

ya thats why theres so much player killing. once you get a million player kills... INSTANT GOLDEN GUNS

Really don't think this is a big issue that needs addressed anytime soon.

Lets get this thing done the DayZ style if at all.

To get a golden gun you first would have to find a sieve, then you would have to sieve through tons of water at lakes until you get about 60 gold nuggets. You would need to smelter these gold nuggets for about 4 hours over a campfire. Each part of the gun would need to have its own mold that you create by gathering loose bricks out of random buildings, crusihng them and making plaster to form the mold.

The molds would need to dry in the sun and be collected when it rains. Once everything is in place you can cast the liquid gold into the molds, after 30 m inutes waiting for it to cool off, you can then take the parts and assemble them into a golden gun. Unfortunately gold is a really bad material for a firearm and you can only shoot one golden bullet, that you would also need to create beforehand.

TLDR; Nope.

Lets get this thing done the DayZ style if at all.

To get a golden gun you first would have to find a sieve, then you would have to sieve through tons of water at lakes until you get about 60 gold nuggets. You would need to smelter these gold nuggets for about 4 hours over a campfire. Each part of the gun would need to have its own mold that you create by gathering loose bricks out of random buildings, crusihng them and making plaster to form the mold.

The molds would need to dry in the sun and be collected when it rains. Once everything is in place you can cast the liquid gold into the molds, after 30 m inutes waiting for it to cool off, you can then take the parts and assemble them into a golden gun. Unfortunately gold is a really bad material for a firearm and you can only shoot one golden bullet, that you would also need to create beforehand.

TLDR; Nope.

Or, you could just paint the gun.

If you want i guess? Id say you might as well run through chernarus with the olympic torch, i wouldnt pick the thing up.

• Like 1

So, I know the vanilla arma 2 has a golden revolver and a golden AK. Why not add them into the game as extremely rare weapons? For example:

(I will make these numbers up, as I am too lazy to search a loot spawn sheet)

Say the revolver has 1% chance to spawn in a supermarket, the revolver would have 0.1% chance of spawning golden. Same goes with the AK.

I saw a hacker with one and killed him i think the golden ak was called a aks. I havn't played arma 2 before so it hought you could find them xP

Can we get platinum grenades too?!?

No no no...

How 'bout the holy hand grenades..?

7Qy8o.png

Edited by LeOverlord
  • Like 1

funny post, but please use more , and .

Cinda hard to read.

and yeah. i am that one on all forums that's gonna annoy the shit out of people who cant make sentences.

edit: MWHAHAHAHA

Coming from the guy who can't structure sentences himself.

Not sure if I fell for your trap...

Dayz has no place for golden guns and there's many more things that can and should be implemented before this.

Edited by Shaun of the Dead
  • Like 1

No no no...

How 'bout the holy hand grenades..?

7Qy8o.png

Only if it goes Hallelujah if you throw it

Edited by Chauz

At least the golden weapons you can find are nothing but normal weapons, as long as nobody changes the magazine properties so they shoot 25mm HE rounds it's nothing but a boyish prank...i'd rather be alerted by golden asteroids falling from the sky.

If you're going to have Holy Hand Grenades then we won't need bears, because the bunny's are about to get a lot meaner!

post-47627-0-11071100-1343065321_thumb.j

Why are you going to go to cherno and show off your nice golden weapon to newbs? This is pointless...

Why not? A can of Mtn Dew that does nothing more than Pepsi or Coke is in the game just for the rarity of it. So why not golden weapons for the same thing? So long as said weapons had no benefit over the regular ones I don't see why not.

Why not? A can of Mtn Dew that does nothing more than Pepsi or Coke is in the game just for the rarity of it. So why not golden weapons for the same thing? So long as said weapons had no benefit over the regular ones I don't see why not.

I found the AKS and tested it, it's the same gun because it uses AKM mags. Just with some bling bling for my "brother". arma2oa2012-07-2216-1jscf3.jpg