I have no interest in Arma 2, but DayZ looks to be very entertaining. I'm considering buying the game, but am not fully convinced it's worth buying. The main reason I'm not convinced I should buy this is because this is a mod and mods tend to be short and have a reputation for being under-developed. I'm looking for someone to give me a good reason why I should buy it. An estimation of how much playtime you've spent using the mod would also prove helpful too.

Thanks in advance!

It's worth it, but it's much more fun if you have people to play it with.

No, the game is crap. Myself and 500,000 people play it only to laugh at how bad the game is, that's also why youtube is flooded with DayZ videos.

If you haven't worked it out, that was sarcasm. Do your own research know what the game is about and find out if you would like it or not. It's really not difficult.

• Like 1

Buy it now. It's $17.99 on Steam today.. can't lose! :)

You don't have to buy it , it's free. You have to buy Arma. Nobody is asking for your money and it's not advertised anywhere.

With that out of the way I can safely say it is one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Yes you should get it but not if your then going to come back on this forum complaining that it's buggy or not up to AAA standards. Don't take offence, it's just that many people get it that have never played Arma and then complain that it's "too difficult".

It's worth it, but it's much more fun if you have people to play it with.

True. If you don't have any friends that play, it's really easy to hook up with a like-minded group via these forums.

Edited by Fraggle