Sign in to follow this  
Braydon (DayZ)

Invalid CD Key Please Help Me! Arma 2 and CO

So i've done literally everything you have told me, and when I open up OA in the top right corner it says @DayZ and beta. So it is all there. I also did the BattlEye thing, and it seemed like it worked, but when I go into the commander and then click on versions, it says my DayZ is out of date, and when I try to start up a game it crashes just like before.

Just posting this here incase you didn't get my pm.

Yah Commander is bugged as it says the same for me. I left a post in his thread to tell him about it so hopefully he will fix it.

What kind of crash is it doing. What does it say?

It crashes right after loading for some reason. The error message shows up and goes away really fast but it is something like this : " you cannot join this server because it depends on files you deleted". Then it lists the files i think i deleted from the beta folder maybe? is says stuff like .chernas .weapons ect.

Edited by Braydon

Well, after a long pm session and some brain farts on my end (I edited my mistakes :blush:) all is well.

Mission Accomplished!

• Like 1

Okay, so I know from seeing the Invalid CD Key, you would think I torrented this, BUT I just bought Arma 2 Combined Operations off of steam. I've been having so many issues, all of the single player works fine on both arrowhead and arma 2. But I can't join ANY servers on either of them, DayZ or regular. When I open Arrowhead, it trys to install BattlEye but then has this error message: "Cannot Create File Directory" This under that: "I:\Arma2\Expansions\BattlEye\BEServer.dll". Then when I go into either of the games, and then to multiplayer, it won't let me join any servers at all, it loads for a second then says either "You have been kicked from the Server" or "Invalid Cd Key". This is totally ridiculous because before I bought these games I got the demos, and they BOTH worked online and I could get on any server, now that I bought them I can't play online at all. I really need help, if anyone knows anything it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks, Braydon.

I think I have the same problem somehow...

When I try to update the game in steam, it says it can't run because of shared content and that I need to update the games first....

Also if I try to update it through DayZ Commander, it extracts the new version 102591 and when it reaches 99% it suddenly says error. "Wrong CD key".... Wth?

Anyone help?

I got my thread here as well.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/130507-my-arma-2-dayz-wont-work-help/