stripes

Persistent cough??

Got attacked by zeds now got a persistent cough and am losing 3 units of blood every few seconds? Have bandaged and used morphine & painkillers several times?

Antibiotics?

The cough is annoying enough besides the fact I'm fucking dying here.

Edited by MadMax

Sounds like you need antibiotics!

from what I can tell, they don't spawn inside the actual medical boxes in hospitals, but on the floor instead

Have fun finding them though. Your best bet is on top of hospitals, but even then its a really rare find

you cant die from your sickness, but it will get you down to 6k blood, hope for some antibiotics. you might want to try making a campfire and stay close to that for 5-10 minutes. A clanmate of mine once made a fire as soon as he got sick and it cured him, could have been a bug though

So there is such a thing as antibiotics in this game? Is this disease part of a recent patch or something cos I never heard of it?

You have an infection, you will only drop to 6000 blood. Only cure is antibiotics, which is rare as hell. They are in hospitals in major cities, not in the boxes, found in the piles. If you are looking for the easy way out, a few disconnections and reconnections should fix it up, but where is the fun in that? :)

So there is such a thing as antibiotics in this game? Is this disease part of a recent patch or something cos I never heard of it?

It's here for a long time, but it is really hard to get infected in the first place. So that might be why you never got infected before.

• Like 1

was on ts last night asking "who the hell keeps coughing the mic?". Turns out it was my character. Don't let your body temp drop too low before starting a fire or you will get sick and lose blood.

No, this happened to me once too. Me and 2 of my buddies started coughing, so we quickly made a Campfire and sat next to it for about 15 minutes, talking. Our coughs stopped about 10 minutes in. Dunno If that's supposed to happen though.

Edited by Spartan114

Yea ok thanks guys I'm fucking dead mainly due to that cough & blood loss.

• Like 1

Suffering the same at the moment,

this sucks monkey ballbag mang.

guess what?

antibiotics aren't that fucking rare in real life!

every hospital should have some,

if there are so many morphine syrettes still around during a zombocalypse there should be titloads of unclebiotics.

ah smeg it.

Suffering the same at the moment,

this sucks monkey ballbag mang.

guess what?

antibiotics aren't that fucking rare in real life!

every hospital should have some,

if there are so many morphine syrettes still around during a zombocalypse there should be titloads of unclebiotics.

ah smeg it.

You don't think that most of the antibiotics would be gone? Either trying to cure the disease in the first place (the zombie one), or picked up by scavengers.

You don't think that most of the antibiotics would be gone? Either trying to cure the disease in the first place (the zombie one), or picked up by scavengers.

Don't give me that shit when loot respawns in convenient little piles all over the place. I don't mind that they're rare or anything, I just hate this practice of doing mental gymnastics in a weak attempt to convince others that anything in this game is somehow "real".

Had infection too, couldn't find any antibiotics ...

Much easier just die somewhere safe and recover items.

For the people saying the antibiotics don't spawn in the boxes, that's not true. Every I've found antibiotics, they were in one of the boxes. And for the guy saying antibiotics wouldn't be that rare in real life, I think they'd be extremely rare in a case like this. As soon as the zombie disease/virus started, hospitals would be trying to treat people with antibiotics. And once society has completely collapsed, antibiotics would be worth more than gold.

Pretty sure that other players around you have a chance of getting sick from being near you as well.....

For the people saying the antibiotics don't spawn in the boxes, that's not true. Every I've found antibiotics, they were in one of the boxes. And for the guy saying antibiotics wouldn't be that rare in real life, I think they'd be extremely rare in a case like this. As soon as the zombie disease/virus started, hospitals would be trying to treat people with antibiotics. And once society has completely collapsed, antibiotics would be worth more than gold.

And yet stuff like Epi Pens(people would use them to try and revive people) Morphine(Imagine the pain of being bitten and slowly succumbing?)FRESH blood packs not in freezers,and fresh bandages are somehow exempt from your reasoning?.

It's either ALL as rare as hen's teeth,or should have an equal chance to be there.

I've got some antibiotics at the moment. I got them ages ago and just kept them because I'd never seen them before :o