Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm back from a brief hiatus...

What did you do to the forums pzrapnbeast!

Also, later on I will be taking patients, let me get some supplies...

Also, for those of you who were on the Trusted Medics List (White List) before the reset and want to be back on, let me know please.

I am in desperate need of hep! I tried locateting you on steam but was unable to find you. I did find a Dr. Wasteland but he hasnt been on for 1 year (sent invite anyway).

Anyway I really could use some medical attention. I am passed out and bleeding out. I logged off so that I would not die. Please help I will be waiting.....

!

I am in desperate need of hep! I tried locateting you on steam but was unable to find you. I did find a Dr. Wasteland but he hasnt been on for 1 year (sent invite anyway).

Anyway I really could use some medical attention. I am passed out and bleeding out. I logged off so that I would not die. Please help I will be waiting.....

!

Check the punctuations and where are you?

I sorted it out on my own. Thanks for the reply though. I died but managed to make it back to my body. The only thing I lost was my camo skin. Makes me a bit sad but I will just for another.

Just got saved by pzrapnbeast.

top notch service i most definately will use again.

Thx bro

I sorted it out on my own. Thanks for the reply though. I died but managed to make it back to my body. The only thing I lost was my camo skin. Makes me a bit sad but I will just for another.

You probably would have spawned in the ocean on your next connect if you recently switched skins. So you're better off.

Yes, these guys are the real deal.

I enjoy playing the lone wolf and I try as much as possible to not put myself in the kind of situation I might get killed, but sometimes it's a real tragedy, you do everything right and still get in trouble.

I usually carry plenty of medical supplies on my backpack, but today due to three bugs/glitches in a very unfortunate sequence of events I ended up injured, bleeding, leg broken, and with no bandages and morphine. I called Dr. Wasteland on Steam, he sent me Dr. Feckless who helped me promptly.

Hello. My in game name is Stew. the Doc inspired me after I had been killed many times from things not worth dying from.

So here's my 1st (and only, so far) story about being a medic.

I think I was on LA 3, not sure. I spawned near Cherno and ran around like a fool for about half an hour. I found an Alice backpack, but never any weapons, and only heaps of makalov mags. Then I (for the first time) found those medical tents in Cherno.

I stuffed my pockets full of blood packs. I think there was something wrong with the spawning system, because I saw maybe 15-20 boxes of medical supplies, each with about 20 things in them. So with 18 blood packs, and 3 bandages/epi-pens/anti-biotics/morphine/painkillers (no food or water, or primary weapon) I set off to try to do the world good.

I yelled out in side chat if anyone needed help, and a guy in the same city as me asked for help, so I ran to him. I got lost twice, finally got close, and someone else blew one of my legs off with an AK. the zeds in pursuit got their meal, and poor 'PVT (PFC?) John' never got his supplies. In my final breath, I yelled out in side chat where my corpse was and the supplies on it, so that maybe someone could use it.

TL;DR: I tried to be cool and ended up with my face in the dirt.

I think I'm going to stick to using the makalov with no more than 1 food/water on me so bandits will gain little from killing me.

I accept dying regularly for the thrill of being a combat medic.

Steamname: Grog(No Voice)

Hello doc..

I am in need of medical assistance in Novy Sobor. I logged in this morning and I was bleeding and unconcious. Last night, before I logged off I was able to get to a safe location. I have barely any ammo as well.

I can give you TS info or we can steam chat. Thanks for your great service!!

Steam Name: Justin.Beaver

I didn't tell the lad I just helped to post on here, but if you're ever around the Cherno area I could help you out a little bit here and there. I just helped someone by the name of Gustav Mahler via blood transfusion. My credentials aren't really here because like I said I didn't tell him to post here or anything, but on the lighter side I have never killed another player ever :). Just give me a shout!

If no one adds you, add me and I can forward your message to the person asap. I am usually always on when no one else is and if you are near me I can help. I am the last resort medic " that won't always go to you cause I am lazy"-medic in my own mind.

Steam: Saifallofjmr

Hey guys, I haven't been on so much recently, got some stuff going on IRL and I can't really find the 5 hours or so that I like to devote to DayZ, but I'll be getting on more later this week and into the weekend.

Hey guys' date=' I haven't been on so much recently, got some stuff going on IRL and I can't really find the 5 hours or so that I like to devote to DayZ, but I'll be getting on more later this week and into the weekend.

[/quote']

You haven't been on? No wonder I'm living so long.

This would be absolutely awesome for me as I am now very low on blood due to a game glitch. I even have the blood pack in my bags. Just need someone to administer it. I'd like to be able to save this character if possible. I have close to 400 zombie kills.

This would be absolutely awesome for me as I am now very low on blood due to a game glitch. I even have the blood pack in my bags. Just need someone to administer it. I'd like to be able to save this character if possible. I have close to 400 zombie kills.

Steam me. I'll be on for a bit.

Steam me. I'll be on for a bit.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Sent you a friend invite. I'm at the airfield west of Cherno.

I need medical help at Berezino, my steam is: hurkahurka

Would any of you doctors be interested in over-watch support? basically I will give my steam name to the medics and when they get a call, they let me know and I tag along.

It can help add some security to the situation and reduce medic deaths, act as a second inventory, etc.