Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Also' date=' who's going to be the 100th post?

[/quote']

I win. :P Edit: FFFUUUU

Anyway, this is an epic idea. Gives me back a bit of trust of players and 'friendlies'. Didn't run into you yet as VA servers never work for me, but i'd deffo want to join your 'group' of medics if you still want players. I'm a bandit skin but friendly... and have 2 antibiotics.

I truly enjoy reading through the various posts in this thread. You guys have taken the game in a different direction than the regular survivors and bandits do. It's actually pretty inspiring and a great idea. :)

Tried to look for some of you on the "Virginia" servers last night.

Also' date=' who's going to be the 100th post?

[/quote']

I win. :P Edit: FFFUUUU

Anyway, this is an epic idea. Gives me back a bit of trust of players and 'friendlies'. Didn't run into you yet as VA servers never work for me, but i'd deffo want to join your 'group' of medics if you still want players. I'm a bandit skin but friendly... and have 2 antibiotics.

Get those antibiotics out to those sick people! I would take them off of your hands, but we'd need to arrange a drop.

I truly enjoy reading through the various posts in this thread. You guys have taken the game in a different direction than the regular survivors and bandits do. It's actually pretty inspiring and a great idea. :)

Tried to look for some of you on the "Virginia" servers last night.

Thank you for your interest, I don't play on Virginia so much anymore because it doesn't appear to work for me as well as it used to. Find me on TX, Dallas, or UK if you need me or add me as a friend on steam. Dr. Wasteland, M.D.

Easiest way to find us is to add us on steam because we hop around servers trying to help people and find good connections. My name is the same as it is here.

I gotta say these guys are awesome as my previous post said I was bleeding out in the forest not far from SW Airfield and pzrapnbeast came all the way down from a northern town just to help me out. By the time he got there I was so messed up though that I couldnt give accurate directions due to my vision blurring so eventually I died of bloodloss.

BUT for someone to come all that way (It took quite a while to get down to me!)for a complete stranger on a game like this where people just open up on anything that moves is quite amazing really. Great job guys! Also I'd like to volunteer my help, you have me on steam now so just shout!

Keep up the good work!

I gotta say these guys are awesome as my previous post said I was bleeding out in the forest not far from SW Airfield and pzrapnbeast came all the way down from a northern town just to help me out. By the time he got there I was so messed up though that I couldnt give accurate directions due to my vision blurring so eventually I died of bloodloss.

BUT for someone to come all that way (It took quite a while to get down to me!)for a complete stranger on a game like this where people just open up on anything that moves is quite amazing really. Great job guys! Also I'd like to volunteer my help' date=' you have me on steam now so just shout!

Keep up the good work!

[/quote']

The first patient that I have lost. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

I played on a server with Chernarus Transport and can vouch, theyre legit.

I wanna know how often you guys die? also- I would really suggest you pack some heat. Is that a policy you stick to?

asking because Im very interested, this is how I play the game though Im relatively new Id love to join the corps. Once I stock up on some things Imma check you guys out

I played on a server with Chernarus Transport and can vouch' date=' theyre legit.

I wanna know how often you guys die? also- I would really suggest you pack some heat. Is that a policy you stick to?

asking because Im very interested, this is how I play the game though Im relatively new Id love to join the corps. Once I stock up on some things Imma check you guys out

[/quote']

Generally, I advise my friends to not pack any heat. If you're healing a bandit, it can lead to you getting killed. However, usually our medics have a sniper covering them from the hills. If you wanna join, just add me and we can talk.

We/They get shot at like anybody else and yes, we pack some heat. Like a pistol, withdrawn. Just enough just in case the patient isn't who he said he was...

Which is perfectly fine, if a bit dick-ish. We/They can bounce back pretty fast, while having some fun.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Dr. Feckless, and I will be taking on patients from here on in. I am a New Zealander, but my home server is Dallas 3 (Reddit squad). This is largely because I am a night owl and 9:30pm is roughly daybreak in Dallas 3. Until I get NVG, it's gunna stay that way! :D

I'd like to thank Dr. Wasteland for the advice and drunken training lesson, it was a great experience. I also found this thread via the Stickied thread "[PSA] Infections and You!" compliments of Surgeon General. He posted a link to this thread (could explain the traffic volume).

In any case, I look forward to seeing people in game! If in need, do not be afraid to ask. Add me on Steam as 'Dr. Feckless' if you need assistance.

I played on a server with Chernarus Transport and can vouch' date=' theyre legit.

[/quote']

I haven't died in a long time. I believe I'm on day 6 with my current guy. I don't play safe at all either. I've raided Stary, NW airfield, SW airstrip, etc. all alone and with groups.

When healing a patient I sometimes drop my good gear in a safe location in case of betrayal but not always. Sometimes we use multiple people to cover us and ensure our safety. I've yet to be betrayed though so that is a plus.

I would love to get added to the list of Doctors. Try to find me on one of the US hardcore servers, thats where i usually hangout. (right now im on US Hardcore 1).. Also i added you on steam. (My Steam ID is AcidLies)

Im in dire need of medical assistance, i was checking out the SW barrack in the NW airfield in the prone position, as i opened one of the doors it somehow broke my ears, my legs and made me bleed. Usually this wouldnt be to much of a problem, but it seems i have no bandages, in panic i crawled around in the compound screaming for assistance, no responses, i logged out at 4k blood to avoid death.

Hopefully this establishment can save me from certain doom.

Im in dire need of medical assistance' date=' i was checking out the SW barrack in the NW airfield in the prone position, as i opened one of the doors it somehow broke my ears, my legs and made me bleed. Usually this wouldnt be to much of a problem, but it seems i have no bandages, in panic i crawled around in the compound screaming for assistance, no responses, i logged out at 4k blood to avoid death.

[/quote']

Add me on steam.

Im in dire need of medical assistance' date=' i was checking out the SW barrack in the NW airfield in the prone position, as i opened one of the doors it somehow broke my ears, my legs and made me bleed. Usually this wouldnt be to much of a problem, but it seems i have no bandages, in panic i crawled around in the compound screaming for assistance, no responses, i logged out at 4k blood to avoid death.

[/quote']

Add me on steam.

Careful out there man, this is probably the riskiest rescue I've ever heard about.

I'd like to thank Dr. Wasteland for the advice and drunken training lesson' date=' it was a great experience.

[/quote']

Holy crap that was fun. Gin and ginger ale is evidently a very nice combination. Sorry if I was rambling like a maniac.

[/quote']

I haven't died in a long time. I believe I'm on day 6 with my current guy. I don't play safe at all either. I've raided Stary, NW airfield, SW airstrip, etc. all alone and with groups.

When healing a patient I sometimes drop my good gear in a safe location in case of betrayal but not always. Sometimes we use multiple people to cover us and ensure our safety. I've yet to be betrayed though so that is a plus.

Pzra's character is a monster. He's survived a helicopter crash,a car crash, and nearly bleeding to death while unconscious in the middle of a zombie infested Stary.

[/quote']

Pzra's character is a monster. He's survived a helicopter crash,a car crash, and nearly bleeding to death while unconscious in the middle of a zombie infested Stary.

I even came back from the dead.

[/quote']

Add me on steam.

Sent an invite, im "Ekblom" on steam!

I even came back from the dead.

True story. I was there when it happened. He took an automatic rifle shot to the head (presumably thanks to team crossfire, as shooting a zed once it's re-dead will cause the bullet to go through it and hit what is on the other side), and he died. But then he logged into the server again to respawn, and there he was, chilling in the room, somehow revived to be united with the living again O_O

I'm down to about 2600 blood near Elektro. I'm in a relatively secure location I've grown attached to and am bandaged up, but I don't think I can make it to a hospital without being zombiebait. Is there a doctor out there who would be willing to bring me a blood bag?

You can add me on Steam for precise directions and meetup http://steamcommunity.com/id/techercizer

I won't be moving around much in the mean time due to my condition, so there isn't much of a rush. Thanks in advance to anybody who considers helping.

To any and all ApocMD's,are you still doing house calls?

If so my steam is ChilledWinston,would really appreciate some assistance.I am between Lopatino and Vybor,and in serious need of blood and food.please help,i will beg if it helps

To any and all ApocMD's' date='are you still doing house calls?

If so my steam is ChilledWinston,would really appreciate some assistance.I am between Lopatino and Vybor,and in serious need of blood and food.please help,i will beg if it helps

[/quote']

I'm there but out of blood and food since Red likes to get attacked by zeds. Just add me on steam and I'll help you when I find a cow.