Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Do you guys support other maps because I need an Epi-pen my guy is endlessly unconscious at the Fallujah airffield.

This thread is almost impossible to get into.... 472 pages. Prune it or start a new one?

Agreed. New thread!

• Like 1

Props to Scrap and Ursus for assisting me when I needed blood. You medic guys need a theme song when you come to the rescue. :P

It would be really helpful, if Dr. Wasteland could start the new thread,just to make sure it's "official".

• Like 1

Me too guys. Feel free to PM me on the forums, or just hop on the TeamSpeak (ts.dayzmedics.com) and if I'm on poke me or send me a message :D

Hey, I am currently in ZELENOGORSK with 3000 Blood.

I would move to some where but my screen is "wobbling" and fairly blury with really hurts my eyes and I can't really navigate.

(I have blue eyes which is a very sensitive color).

If any one can just get to there maybe with a vechile or some thing even not a vechile what ever all I need is just a Blood Bag Transfusion and thats it :)

Hey, I am currently in ZELENOGORSK with 3000 Blood.

I would move to some where but my screen is "wobbling" and fairly blury with really hurts my eyes and I can't really navigate.

(I have blue eyes which is a very sensitive color).

If any one can just get to there maybe with a vechile or some thing even not a vechile what ever all I need is just a Blood Bag Transfusion and thats it :)

Still need help? I'll add you on skype quick, otherwise just PM here.

Edit: Just say you in the teamspeak, nevermind.

Edited by HerrJon

Hey guys, let me talk to the forum mods and see if they want me to make a new thread and retire this one. Being that this thread is stickied, I'd like to check in before I make a new one.

• Like 2

PM me or one of the other mods once the new thread is up and we'll lock/unpin this one and pin the new one.

Before you close this, i'm in dire need for morphine and either a transfusion or a box of matches. also clips for the m9 or shotgun slugs would be welcome. :)

location: 069/046, south of devil's castle and west of the tree stand on the field there.

thanx in advance!

delete, double post

Edited by greg030

Before you close this, i'm in dire need for morphine and either a transfusion or a box of matches. also clips for the m9 or shotgun slugs would be welcome. :)

location: 069/046, south of devil's castle and west of the tree stand on the field there.

thanx in advance!

Helped him out with some morphine, as he didn't need a transfusion anymore.

Edited by kichilron

pEar saved me from eminent doom by bringing me some blood, as well as finding a truck full of guns and ammo on the way. unfortunately he could not save me from the hacker hours later that killed me and ruined my several day life streak.

NEED HELP. CHERNO EAST HOSPITAL. NEED BLOODS TRANSFUSION ASAP. AND ANTI-BIOTICS. Anyone can help?