Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey guys, tonight I'll make a list of people that I trust and that are willing to give you medical assistance when you need it. I just wanna be clear that this is NOT a clan, just a list of trustworthy medical experts who are going to stay stocked and available. I'll explain more but I wanted to give you a heads up.

• Like 1

Just got some great help from you guys, special thanks for Pzrapnbeast and Raiko, those two guys really saved my ass. Was down to about 4000 blood out by NW Airfield and that patched me right up.

Nothing like ten cooked meat to do the body good!

Skippy that's unbelievable.

Doc, you and your friends are changing the shape of DayZ.

I think I am going to start emulating Doc and Company. I just got to find Doc and see how they roll first.

I had some great loot on me, too. Every tool in the game, even NVG, Rangefinder, M16A4 ACOG, DMR, six mags for each, revolver, I was pretty worried but these were some good guys.

Hey guys' date=' tonight I'll make a list of people that I trust and that are willing to give you medical assistance when you need it. I just wanna be clear that this is NOT a clan, just a list of trustworthy medical experts who are going to stay stocked and available. I'll explain more but I wanted to give you a heads up.

[/quote']

Just posted a list, let me know if you want to be on it or if you want to be off it.

Any of you kind gentlemen up for a rescue mission in the far NW portion of the map?

2000 blood at the northern airfield. Can anyone help? I have 2 blood packs on me. For your trouble I have an AKS and one mag I will give whomever helps me. I noticed that the Virgina 18 server is down.

2000 blood at the northern airfield. Can anyone help? I have 2 blood packs on me. For your trouble I have an AKS and one mag I will give whomever helps me. I noticed that the Virgina 18 server is down.

You guys are better off friending me on steam to get help. I can't check the forums when I'm in game, I don't want to be AFK for long.

Hope I can help next time.

If you need a supply runner I'm all for it. Once I get my bearings around the Hospitals, their locations and such of course.

Admire the good work you fellas are doing, I'll get yall medical supplies free of charge, any spare bolts you all have though.

I'm good at sneaking about, currently its what I do best. Though my buddy keeps getting me in a trouble, sitting at 2.8k Blood thanks to his craziness ha :D

Edit: Just add my steam, LTSlugg is the name to search for.

This guy saved my ass! Went 4km out of his way to heal me with morphine and a blood transfusion.

Haha, so not so funny story, after I healed you up, I got in a spat with a nasty zombie. He crippled me and then the server crashed and I realized I hadn't yet picked up my guns from when we met and I had no morphine. I've got new guns now, but at the time I was up a creek.

Just got some great help from you guys' date=' special thanks for Pzrapnbeast and Raiko, those two guys really saved my ass. Was down to about 4000 blood out by NW Airfield and that patched me right up.

Nothing like ten cooked meat to do the body good!

[/quote']

Didn't we meet up by the fire there as well? Were you dressed as a bandido?

Do you treat bandits and what would you want for antibiotics?

I wouldn't cause they're cowardly douches, but medical ethics dictate noone's to be discriminated against, so even bandits get transfusions. They don't get a comforting hug, chocolate or flowers though, because some still just murder the doc & his helpers.

That's a pretty nifty idea. Have a much easier job once people figure out what hopistals look like and where to look aside from breaking the glass. (Behind it at teh dumpsters and on the roof.)

Had a hell of a time with Mr. T (Chenarus Transport) earlier. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him fall over though. I don't think I'll want to ever relive that moment.

man these guys are THE TRUTH..haha i was stuck in lopatino way northwest side in my longest life up to date and I had 3K blood left going unconcious when i saw this thread for medical assistance..After pzrapnbeast and chenarus transport reached out to me and went to 2 other towns in their helo, i finally spotted the bird with my blurred view. I was hiding out in a huge warehouse and apparently im not the only one who spotted the chopper... there were like at least 90 or 100 zeds around the building and the chopper was just hovering around m249'n the shit outta em... anyway when it cleared up, pzrapnbeast got down with a squadmate and rescued my ass by doin a transfusion on site..we popped of a couple of more zeds and then got to the choppa safely.... they were even cool enough to let me hang with them for a while since i hadn't met any friendlies and a couple of hours later we crashed and died all together hahahahaahah... but anyway that rescue mission was something out of a fucking movie it was AMAZING i was with my roomate and we couldnt even believe what we were seeing...amazing amazing really some game without any type of structure these guys come and make real rescue missions on the fly literally...best/coolest/realest situation i've ever been in a game! the fuckin TRUTH haha

• Like 2

These guys are awesome, I was playing on the server checking around Berezino as I had never been there before. Of course the zombies decided to take a chunk out of me and I was left with 1.3k blood.

These guys sent out a chopper to give me a transfusion and healed me right up. Thanks heaps guys, anytime you need a hand let me know and I will do what I can, mule, support or bodyguard.

MuadDib' pid='65392' dateline='1337945922']

These guys are awesome' date=' I was playing on the server checking around Berezino as I had never been there before. Of course the zombies decided to take a chunk out of me and I was left with 1.3k blood.

These guys sent out a chopper to give me a transfusion and healed me right up. Thanks heaps guys, anytime you need a hand let me know and I will do what I can, mule, support or bodyguard.

[/quote']

V18 was fun last night

Do you treat bandits and what would you want for antibiotics?

I wouldn't cause they're cowardly douches' date=' but medical ethics dictate noone's to be discriminated against, so even bandits get transfusions. They don't get a comforting hug, chocolate or flowers though, because some still just murder the doc & his helpers.

[/quote']

I really don't have many morals but I wouldn't kill a doctor. A steady source of medical supplies available for trade is worth far more to me than a few supplies from one murder and never having the option open again.

A beaner or random survivor is different, they're going to kill me on sight, if not for my skin then for my equipment but a doctor is different. Since they're sworn to treat everyone equally, it removes those two factors, making trading a genuine option and not just wishful thinking.

Repeating the question since I didn't get an answer, what do you want for Anti-biotics?

I've yet to see any drop so I'd be willing to trade almost anything for some. You can pretty much name your price and if I don't have it, I can find it.. within reason of course.