Sign in to follow this  
Batuhan87

Cocksucking Fucking Hackers

FUck you you piece of shit useless motherfucking tiny dick poppy cock fucks.It's got out of control and something needs to be done like RIGHT NOW.Also fucking useless Battledick.

• Like 2

We know. No need to use your big words to make another thread complaining about it.

We know. No need to use your big words to make another thread complaining about it.

Shut up.

umad?

agreed it sure, does but like most other online games out there, hackers gonna hack.

Well other games doesn't have permanent deaths and you dont lose your 1 week of hard work.I would understand if it was some death caused by bug but i cant take that some 12 years old cocksucker presses a button and kills all the server.

• Like 2

Oh its happened to me, I raged.. half an hour later I was back on the beach running for my life... I just didnt rage in such a crude way.. Any idea who the hacker was? contact the server admins and get them to check the server logs or somthing. you never know, he might get caught.

FUck you you piece of shit useless motherfucking tiny dick poppy cock fucks.It's got out of control and something needs to be done like RIGHT NOW.Also fucking useless Battledick.

Battledick! :D

• Like 1

umad?

agreed it sure, does but like most other online games out there, hackers gonna hack.

more like script kiddies gonna download

Well other games doesn't have permanent deaths and you dont lose your 1 week of hard work.

There's yer problem right there, you think this is other games and you actually get attached to your survivor.

Yeah just switch servers... One server I'd gone to had a hacker constantly messing with the users. I lost almost all my equipment, then my leg randomly broke, and the little shack I was in caught on fire. It took me forever to crawl and find someone to end me. The zombies would walk right past me, and when I asked the guy with the hatchet if there was a hacker that just caused what I'd mentioned, he said yeah it was. Then chop! Haha!

Don't cry, sheit happens. =P

I can't officially support such obscene speech and pure hacer-rage on these forums :) ...

But dude, Batuhan87, you're so right and true!!!! I couldn't say it better, man. Take the beans. Hate the hackers too. Cheers.

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail