Dr. Vaan MD

New Radio Station only for survivors!

This is great, I like it a lot. Jazz songs are awesome, and I also like that you put in a lot of variety but have a general survivor/dayz-style theme to it. Hope it's successful.

Awesome love the idea, news updates and such would make it even better! Maybe through in some evacuation sorta news? Would be badass!

Edited by Seangeezy3

Yeah, the notices about survivors in trouble and advertisements about things like the freeside trading co. are pretty awesome.

I very much like this idea. Will listen tonite. Having a radio station very much added to the overall atmosphere in Fallout. And yea, some occasional commentary from the resident DJ perhaps would be good?

This should be official. Rocket and guys, you need to hire a few radio people to broadcast and talk 24/7. :D News reports from the game world, random commentary, commercials, interviews with random players or devs. This has a high level of awesome potential, even if I personally would only tune in while driving or camping a location waiting to rendezvous with my group.

In the meantime, this goes on bookmark. :) Great idea.

Edited by jovial

This should be official. Rocket and guys, you need to hire a few radio people to broadcast and talk 24/7. :D

Now THAT would be funny hearing Rocket on the radio

Now THAT would be funny hearing Rocket on the radio

Yeah, seriously, it could be nice. :)

Sexy idea, keep the apocalypse theme alive with a nice variety or Fallout-like classics, and spooky ambiance. Very nice, cool guy running it to boot. (Man-Love <3) -bump bump bump bump bump-

I fully expected to not enjoy the music selection; I am pleased to say I was totally wrong! It's really refreshing and unexpected. My only request/suggestion would be this:

I know you dialled down the volume to not interfere with the ability to hear ingame, but the volume on the stream is adjustable, and sometimes it can be *very* quiet, to the point I have to pump my speaker volume up to the level where gunshots would make my house shake. For this reason it might be nice to have the volume a tad higher. If it's a problem for anyone they can turn the stream down slightly, and they shouldn't have to adjust it ever again unless the volume level of the different tracks you play isn't consistent.

If noone else has this problem, disregard obviously!

Don't go with the Fallout theme, everybody I know hated the music from that game including myself :D

Hah I was just in the other room, and I heard this really cool voice and no music. I thought "wow this guy has a golden radio voice!". Turns out it was Jonny Cash. Oops. Free bump!

EDIT: Very much approving of the Blackmill!

Edited by Astronomer

lol thanks, and actually a lot of people actually enjoy the fallout music when they play

When I get home, I'm gonna start this shat up, I better not be disappointed else I'm gonna absolutely nothing.