craft (DayZ)

What's your longest survival time?

113 days- on public hives ( Only played on about half of them maybe a little more )

5 Days- on private hives ( At least 4-6 hours per day)

Currently about 125 days. Even though I'm only doing medical services on the official hive and not really playing normal anymore.

mine atm is 101 days on the main hive although i admit i don't play chernarus that much anymore. i jump in and out every few days to help out friends

I survived around 4 months on the Au4 Expert server with almost 1700 zombie kills and, I estimate 40+ bandit kills until one of my buddies accidentally ran me over in his Landie lol

Longest for me was around 3 weeks. Good times :D Ended up getting ballzy and wanted to help people.

About 17 days playing on Fallujah. I'd been through all parts of the city and went through my fair share of weapons and vehicles. I had been working on fixing up a Little Bird when within 3-4 hours I lost most of my ammo, 2 cars, a tent, and all their contents. Then me and my two buddies split up hoping to find some gear to make up for the loss. Sadly they were both killed and we got separated. If you were hoping for a badass ending you'll be disappointed. The very next day the admin changed the map to Panthera and all the regular players, myself included, lost their characters. Bastard.

On the normal hive I have a character which is 85 days old - and still alive.

On my actual private hive my character is 12 days.

132 days currently, and thats a raid to sobor and airfields on a regular basis, mk 48 mod 0 hasnt let me down since day 37, and thats atleast half hour of gameplay at day :)

Lets see... I have only had one character and have never died. I have 46 tents across 10 servers. I have 200+ guns and countless med supplies and food and drinks. I have 200000 zombie kills, 6786 murders and 1569 bandit kills. I am fucking highlander and you can come at me but remember there can only be one.

Nah... Im just kidding i think 20 days or so was my longest.

Day 108 on my main, but I've not played him in a little while so that could be why... He lives in the sticks

78 dayz and counting. I tend to stick around the areas between NW airstrip, Stary and Novy sobor. Going to the supermarket in stary every now and again and hunting animals. My main goal is still to find some NVG's at the NW airstrip.

Believe me if you want or not, but I went on for about 75 days. I didn't get on for long, I usually did little tasks or help a friend reach a zone. I got tired of having all the gear I had (Ghillie, dmr, nightvision, etc.) so I just went to a zombie and killed myself. I have a video about it, from a series that is no longer anymore...for now, I will post if you guys want to see it.

My character was on 16 days until i drove my tractor into a wall a blew myself up on a night drive. Tut tut haha

My longest was around 105+ and I ended up dying on March 17th.

Average is about 20-30 (Public and Private Hives).

Edited by Intensity on DayZ

Most I survived was 29 days on a busy server - living up North and West, sometimes not seeing anybody for days. Loved the experience. Was very lucky to survive the firefights I got into. Wouldn't play that way again though (that was last May-June).